Torpedo V2 battery, KangerTech T3S Tank (TKO tank I think not sure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have had this setup for a couple months and I'm looking to grab some good information from you guys on it if I can. I smoke about 12 mg strength juice, sometimes 18mg. not to often though I don't like it real strong. But as far as the battery and the tank go, these are questions I have;How do you clean this thing correctly ( The tank )? How should I should I run the battery. "U" goes from 3.3 to 5.0, and P goes from 6.0 to 11. I have been running it between 3.6 and 4.5 U, and 6.0 to 8.0 max on P. As far as the life of this thing how should I properly run it?

Anybody else have a setup like this or know anything about a setup like this?

Thanks for any help! :vapor:

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
well like any device the threading will become dirty q-tips work well for clean the crud off the threads. Power "watts" and Voltage are really left up to the users tastes. some juices need more voltage than others before they will reach there full flavor and vapor volume. other juices can be awesome at less than 4 volts. if it tastes hot, burnt or nasty try turning the power or voltage down. once you get a burnt flavor into a wick and coil it may never go away (until you change out the coil) so start low and work your way up on the power / voltage.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Last edited:

Vapguy

Nov 19, 2013
Canada
Hey jamesficker, I use the same setup. Rule of thumb for me is; hold down both buttons, the 1st number that comes up is the resistance reading of your tank. Using the button (U), set it at resistance plus 2.2. (there is a formula but this is close enough). Then set your P to about 8 and enjoy. If you want a bit more flavour bump P up till happy or burney tasting whatever comes first. If burney tasting plop back down a notch.

let me know how this turns out for you.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
Torpedo V2 (800 MAH) (Link for my Battery)
kangertech t3s clear - Bing Images (This is my tank)

I suppose you know some things about this. Can you answer another question I have? I would like to ask you if you can mess with the amperage. I know how to see the amps, which is set at 2.3 amps but I don't believe you can change it I tried and nothing worked. By the way I posted these links because I got my stuff from overstockecigsandmore.com and so I went there to get my link for my battery and tank so you could see exactly what I had. My battery is a Torpedo v2 which is I guess exactly the same as the ones in that post you gave me? just different names? Ohh and what does volts do verses watts? I never know how to get a good setting because I don't know exactly what each of them does.?

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thats the Itaste V3, so you can either set the power OR the voltage you cannot set both at the same time.
as far as settings there is no right or wrong, what ever works for you is good.

there is a massive thread discussing this battery here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...476013-innokin-itaste-vv-v3-owners-group.html

How do you know for sure this is the i taste VV V3 Generic Version though? Can you tell by all the statistics being the same or
I am just concerned on how you know this as to I really would like to know For Sure. :) Thanks a million.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Hey jamesficker, I use the same setup. Rule of thumb for me is; hold down both buttons, the 1st number that comes up is the resistance reading of your tank. Using the button (U), set it at resistance plus 2.2. (there is a formula but this is close enough). Then set your P to about 8 and enjoy. If you want a bit more flavour bump P up till happy or burney tasting whatever comes first. If burney tasting plop back down a notch.

let me know how this turns out for you.

When you set the wattage "p" the voltage self adjusts according to resistance...just one of the perks of using variable wattage over voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread