• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tossing the idea around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Thats right...theres Vermont Vapor & Burlington has a great airport for those coming from out of town...we want a vapefest that will also include several Vapor peeps called snails & jokers...could be huge...a location for the gathering should be thought about also..maybe somewhat close to the airport...IMO:)

oops also an idea of when we could have this!

Last edited:

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
Thats right...theres Vermont Vapor & Burlington has a great airport for those coming from out of town...we want a vapefest that will also include several Vapor peeps called snails & jokers...could be huge...a location for the gathering should be thought about also..maybe somewhat close to the airport...IMO:)

oops also an idea of when we could have this!

Good call. Also, I'd advise against having it in the Fall. While the leaves are pretty (or so I've been told - I grew up here and don't even notice them except when raking), hotels will be tough to book and the rates will no doubt skyrocket. Same for ski season.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Okay...It seems that Rutland has also got an Amtrac that comes up from NYC so folks from that way could have a great train ride as well...what we need now are some people to step up & be willing to call some places & see where we could hold this..holiday inn etc..I can take care of the Vender part of things...so lets now hear from you folks out there~

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Count me in. I don't mind trying to locate and/or negotiate with a hotel. I just started working full time (after 20+ years of part-time) so I don't have tons of spare time, but we should be able to pull together enough vapers to make the first New England Vapers convention a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread