Totally vapor usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
If you buy a model and you don't know what model number it is then you will be locked into that company for parts. I do not recommend that at all.

Also, do they have manual batteries? Most people here use and recommend manual. It is less prone to damage from refilling cartos etc.

OK looking at the web

They do sell Ego - that is a good model w/ long battery life and can optionally use hotter cartos/attys

and

Joye 510 (short battery life but good model IF they offer it with manual batteries). The manual batteries are totally sealed on the end so safe for the two most popular methods of vaping (cartomizers and dripping)

Yes either of those is fine.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ah I was looking at Totally Vapor. I wouldn;t buy there. They charge too much. Liberty-Flights.com, if you click the 20% off on front page, is $10-20 cheaper.
Totally Vapor

OMG Totally Vapor USA? What a ripoff! $25 for a 510 atomizer (should cost $7). $160 for an Ego clone that should cost $40. $24 for $20ml juice. $20 for a $5 USB cable.
Do you mean here??? I don't see a raptor PCC
http://www.totallyvaporusa.net/apps/webstore/search

In any case, Totally Vapor is not an ecig model number. They did not make anything. They slapped their name on some Chinese model number. If you don't know what it is then I recommend you not buy it. When you buy an e-cigarette you should know what model, is it a good model, how much should it cost, and where else can you get parts and supplies for it.

EDIT - OK I saw the Raptor PCC best I could with that tiny little photo. Whateevr it is, it should not cost $129. A PCC should cost more like $29. I cannot really tell what that PCC looks like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread