Totally Wicked 36mg Flavorless

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
I do love it! Of course, the reason I purchased it in the first place was to have a flavorless base for some kitchen concoctions... and I do use it for that. However, my favorite vape is TW Unflavored mixed 50/50 with glycerine... Sometimes, just *one* teensy drop of flavoring... On its own, it is simply awesome!

Totally hooked on it and stalking the site to wait for more...

Am considering purchasing the same from David Yang to see if it compares. The thing is, I *know* tw's liquid rocks... so I would prefer to wait for them to have it in stock.. But then the fear of running out kicks in... LOL

Rita

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I do love it! Of course, the reason I purchased it in the first place was to have a flavorless base for some kitchen concoctions... and I do use it for that. However, my favorite vape is TW Unflavored mixed 50/50 with glycerine... Sometimes, just *one* teensy drop of flavoring... On its own, it is simply awesome!

Am considering purchasing the same from David Yang to see if it compares. The thing is, I *know* tw's liquid rocks... so I would prefer to wait for them to have it in stock.. But then the fear of running out kicks in... LOL

Rita
It does Kick on it's own that's for sure.....I have a feeling David Yang's flavorless might be like PS Cash without the flavor...the TW has that certain "somthing" that makes it stand out!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Rita
Nice review also Rita........I used to think you were just "a pair of hands"..LOL!:)The Wiz!

ChainSmkr

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2009
USA
However, my favorite vape is TW Unflavored mixed 50/50 with glycerine...
Rita

I've been checking TWs site(s) too but they are always listed as NA. Its seems like a long time. Does anyone know when they will be restocking the Unflavored liquid, especially on the US site?

The unflavored juice seems to have been removed from PureSmoker's site. Did I miss a post where suppliers are unable to get 36mg Unflavored juice anymore?

incineradma

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Midwest
www.myspace.com
Do you guys know how long it takes nowadays to get E-liquid from TW in the USA?

They are the only ones who sell 36mg that I have found (unless someone can point me in the direction of someone that sells the smaller bottles instead of 30mL cause I am trying to save money right now) and I have bought from them in the past, though went through UK cause I didn't know there was US, but they took a long time. Prob cause it was from the UK, but I would like to know about the US as I am moving across the country in a week dunno the new address yet and would like to have it soon :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread