The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Totally Wicked 36mg Flavorless

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by The Wiz, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Not so much of a review here(as I'm sure it has already been),but a question.Does anyone but me find this stuff ok to vape without adding the flavor? It does have a slight flavor on it's own,which I have actually found more to my liking than when I mix with it.Anyone else agree?:|The Wiz!

2. CssReb

CssReb Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2009
    USA, NYC
  3. Justin11

Justin11 Full Member

Mar 3, 2009
    South Florida, USA
  4. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
  5. ritalee76

ritalee76 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I do love it! Of course, the reason I purchased it in the first place was to have a flavorless base for some kitchen concoctions... and I do use it for that. However, my favorite vape is TW Unflavored mixed 50/50 with glycerine... Sometimes, just *one* teensy drop of flavoring... On its own, it is simply awesome!

Totally hooked on it and stalking the site to wait for more...

Am considering purchasing the same from David Yang to see if it compares. The thing is, I *know* tw's liquid rocks... so I would prefer to wait for them to have it in stock.. But then the fear of running out kicks in... LOL

Rita

6. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    It does Kick on it's own that's for sure.....I have a feeling David Yang's flavorless might be like PS Cash without the flavor...the TW has that certain "somthing" that makes it stand out!:)The Wiz!

7. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Nice review also Rita........I used to think you were just "a pair of hands"..LOL!:)The Wiz!

8. heathmcse

heathmcse Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2008
    Roanoke VA
    i think the flavorless stuff from TW rocks!

9. ChainSmkr

ChainSmkr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2009
    USA
    I've been checking TWs site(s) too but they are always listed as NA. Its seems like a long time. Does anyone know when they will be restocking the Unflavored liquid, especially on the US site?

The unflavored juice seems to have been removed from PureSmoker's site. Did I miss a post where suppliers are unable to get 36mg Unflavored juice anymore?

10. ChainSmkr

ChainSmkr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2009
    USA
    Nevermind :D JuicyLiquid has come to my rescue! They have PG and VG based unflavored e-liquid. Too cool!

11. incineradma

incineradma Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2009
    Midwest
    Do you guys know how long it takes nowadays to get E-liquid from TW in the USA?

They are the only ones who sell 36mg that I have found (unless someone can point me in the direction of someone that sells the smaller bottles instead of 30mL cause I am trying to save money right now) and I have bought from them in the past, though went through UK cause I didn't know there was US, but they took a long time. Prob cause it was from the UK, but I would like to know about the US as I am moving across the country in a week dunno the new address yet and would like to have it soon :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.