Totally Wicked Flavorless (36mg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjujju

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
USA
Does anyone besides me find that mixing TW Flavorless with ANYTHING adds a bit of a funky flavor? I can't quite describe it. Like a slight metallic, earthy, flavor?

I generally vape around 10 mg give or take a few. I have mixed several small bottles of various flavors using the TW Flavorless and VG as a base. My end result has been anywhere from 6 - 18 mg nic and no matter what I get this odd undertone that seems to be from the TW Flavorless.

Anyone else notice this? Thoughts? Did I get a bad bottle? :confused:

MumblinBerk

Nov 9, 2009
I use 36mg flavorless to mix down other flavors. I like an 18 to 24mg strength at this point. However, I use mainly PG with a small (5 to 10%) VG additon. The TW Flavorless DOES have a "flavor" to it, though it's rather bland.

May I suggest that you drip a little flavorless directly, and try vaping it, just to see if you detect that bad taste? Sounds to me as if your problem is that your using too much VG in your mix.

I find the Flavorless juice very handy to "dilute" flavors that are otherwise too strong for my taste.

Hope that helps.

-berk

jjujju

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
USA
Hmmm, ok experiment tried... I don't detect anything odd. I'm still not sure what the issue was with those juices I originally mixed... I don't think it's too much VG simply because I have mixed other nic juices with similar amounts of VG and not had issues.

Five seconds later...

Ok wait... I took several puffs of the flavorless and now that I've sat and typed the above I do have a funky taste in my mouth. Almost medicinal. I dunno. Maybe that particular juice is just not for me!

Anyone want somewhere between 5-10 ml of this stuff for free??? I think I'm done with it. LOLZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread