Totally Wicked Flavorless Review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
very nice ritalee

made me very nervous though with that syringe. lol
i also thought i was getting instant messages when you placed the dropper in the bottle. sounded exactly like that "pop" noise.

nice production. thank you.

I make myself nervous when I watch myself with that syringe LOL Funny thing is, when I'm doing it, I don't feel like I'm in danger at all but in watching it, it looks like I'm waving it around carelessly! LOL

Thanks for watchin :)

Rita

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
Entertaining and fun to watch, and you seem to be more "chilled" when on camera now, thus gave a good genuine reaction to that juice.

Out of curiosity: do you make your video editing by yourself?

tee hee Thanks! :)

That was done on Friday... I had to do a whole presentation at work on camera that takes like an hour long so this was a warm-up for me LOL Unfortunately, THIS one turned out WAY better than the one for work :cool:

I was more relaxed though... and am having fun with it ...

I do my own video editing... Love stuff like that. This one was edited using the (free) movie maker software. I also have Premiere Pro CS3 but I'm still learning that one LOL

Rita

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Good video, Rita. I thought about doing a blooper reel with my videos, too, but because my camera / laptop don't get along...AT ALL...I have to do my vids in one take or something will explode...I don't get the benefit of editing.

I have me some Premier Pro, Sony Vegas Pro and, of course, the free stuff.

I can only be bothered with the free stuff, though.

When I get my new HD cam / laptop / software goodness (mid next-month when bonuses come out) I'll be cranking out some NICE vids :D

Fear me.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
Good video, Rita. I thought about doing a blooper reel with my videos, too, but because my camera / laptop don't get along...AT ALL...I have to do my vids in one take or something will explode...I don't get the benefit of editing.

I have me some Premier Pro, Sony Vegas Pro and, of course, the free stuff.

I can only be bothered with the free stuff, though.

When I get my new HD cam / laptop / software goodness (mid next-month when bonuses come out) I'll be cranking out some NICE vids :D

Fear me.

Looking forward to it :)

And I do fear you already. I've seen your profile pic :shock:

You have arms like most people have legs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread