The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Totally Wicked Shop in Southeastern PA!!!

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Furius, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Furius

Furius Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    I went to this market today to see if I could get a watch resized. Basically where I went, used to be a Supermarket, and now is a sort of market for all different sorts of shops. So I had no luck getting my watch resized and as I was leaving, I came across something better....
    I saw a pamphlet with the Totally Wicked logo laying on the advertising area. Now for myself, who hasn't encountered a pure vapor in public before, this was truly earth rocking. I read the pamphlet thinking maybe it was just a vapor advertising the website, and then realized that there was an actual store in the market!! I raced over and low and behold, there it was. It was amazing. Totally Wicked ecig stuff all set up nicely in a glass case. There were ecigs set out for samples. Bottles of juice on display. It felt like a cross between bizarro world and heaven for me. Then I encountered the owner who was really nice and we discussed vaping for awhile. He's a member here on the forums, however his name escapes me. He even gave me a tip that I could drip with my Tornado Tank which I hadn't known I could do. He put some liquid on it, I vaped, chatted. Loved the liquid. He even set me up a sample of a delicious liquid he mixed from TW's liquids that he was working on, Cinnamon Apple Pie! Great stuff!
    I ended up getting a 30 ml of Real Tabs and I can't tell you how much of a pleasure it was to actually walk into a building and buy genuine ecig stuff. As soon as I left, I wanted to walk back in and do it again. For the first time, I'm actually looking forward to the next time I start running low on supplies.
    Anyone in the area MUST check it out. Its in Warminster, PA just outside of Philly.

2. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    Well, I'm not in the area, but that really makes me happy to see another brick and mortar shop!

Was it just e-cig stuff, or were there other things for sale? Prices?

3. Furius

Sep 29, 2009
    Most everything was from Totally Liquid and the prices looked to be comperable to their website. Saved me on shipping too!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

4. GitMoe

GitMoe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    Illy Philly
    Soooo, a location of this shop might be useful for the rest of us in the area....

I'm in Norristown so anything in the Philly region could be nice.

5. AlanFox

AlanFox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Thanks for the kind words Furius.

VaporPhoxxe
    At the 263 Marketplace in Warminster, PA

Facebook too...

6. Furius

Sep 29, 2009
    No prob Vaporphoxxe.....loved the store.

And yeah Gitmoe, Norristown isn't far away at all. Previous post has the address. Come on over to Warminster and lets show the whole Philly area how we do it!!!!!!!! Rock the Vape!!!!

7. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    We are right in Manayunk about 10 minutes from Norristown if you ever need anything feel free to hit us up!

8. H Niemand

H Niemand Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    Just saw this. I'm in NE Philly right above Woodhaven Rd. I have to remember this place!! I take it that it is on York Rd. since that's 263 around the Warminster area. Is it North or South of Street Rd.?

9. AlanFox

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
  10. H Niemand

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    Thanks. I may be there this weekend.

11. rdytoquit

rdytoquit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2010
    pennsylvania
    :vapor:That's great to hear. I'm really close in Horsham. I'll be making a trip there this weekend.

12. Furius

Sep 29, 2009
    Wow. Northeast Philly and Horsham! Its awesome for me to hear there are vapors in my area. The only vapors I know now are at work....and they all started vaping because of me, so its really not the same thing as hearing about true blue vapors in the wild. Thats why I was so thrilled to come upon this place because it literally was the first time I bumped into a vapor in the wild.....and the fact that not only was it another vapor, but actually a vapor who I could buy stuff from, and not only that, but was a vapor who was selling Totally Wicked stuff (I bought the Tank about a month ago), it was truly an awesome day for me.
    I just love that I will never have to sit there with blood shot eyes at 2 am refreshing my tracking information because I lost all my ecig stuff or my last atomizer crapped out, or those times when I just NEED a new flavor because I am sick of the liquid I have (you know how that is). I can just hop in the car, go into town, and buy something. Its funny the little things we take for granted in our lives until we crave stuff that has to be shipped to us. We are at the mercy of so many people in that process.
    Anyway, I hope you all have the same thrills and chills I did after coming into contact with ecigs on actual display, and not on a computer screen.

13. AlanFox

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Its just a small place right now, basic necessities and starter kits, new stuff is always coming in.

A work in progress.

Pic from last month:

[​IMG]

14. Caddyman

Caddyman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    pretty cool, a bit of a hike for me but not if im up visiting my dad-in-law in philly :)

15. knotin1

knotin1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    here
    King of Prussia here!!

16. H Niemand

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    Stopped by on Sunday and had a long conversation with Vaporphoxxe, Alan. It was great for a noob like me to be able to actually talk to a knowledgeable veteran like him. Being able to do a touchy feely on product was wonderful. His display counter and case is as professional as he is. He has samples set up for people passing by to try.
    After telling him where I was in the vapeing world and where I wanted to go, he suggested a Totally Wicked Tornado for my next step up. It is compatible with all of the 510 gear I already have and will give me the battery life I crave. As I am sitting here typing this, It is right next to me with one of my 510 cartomizers attached.
    I had a great time with Alan and made a great purchase. What more could I ask??

17. AlanFox

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Thanks H Niemand,
    Glad that things are going well. If your carts are snug I can fix that (I have a tool for that), stop back if you get a chance.

18. Furius

Sep 29, 2009
    And that was my aunt you sold a Tank to yesterday Phoxx....haha! I told her about it and I'm stoked she went over and got one.

19. AlanFox

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Oh wow! thats cool, she was really nice. Went for the big guns, she did. Coach her good.

20. Furius

Sep 29, 2009
    I will do my best! Thanks for good show! She was really happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.