Totally Wicked Titan 510 Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Tolerance

Jun 21, 2010
Denver
Consistancy, to me it seems, has been a sore point of discussion when it comes to atomizers in this industry. Typically, they don't seem to draw the liquid effectively from the carts, work well for 1 day then fizzle the next, vapor performance different from atty to atty...

Then in walks the Totally Wicked Titan 510 Atomizer. Oh muh goodness, these atty's literally blow them all away. The vapor production is, well, I can't see anything on the other side of the clouds I make. The flavor of the juices I use is all there, and some subtle ones that I never noticed before are there. The throat hit on these monsters will blow your socks off. TW is running a discount on 5 packs. I highly recommend these freaks of nature.

Regards,
ZT

Bjorn Toulouse

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Glasgow
been using TW, TECC and LF atties for the last year.

IMHO all 510 atties are of less quality and longevity than they were around September last.

I have yet to get an attie from LF that lasts two weeks.
TW atties and TECC atties are the same beast again IMHO better than LF, however depending on when you buy them you get different results.

they seem to be batched so some times TW atties are poor when TECC ones are good, some times the other way round

No concistansy:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread