Totally Wicked? Totally Wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Just wanted to drop a few lines to say how much I enjoyed my first Yo-yo promo, it was a blast! I spent way more than I should have, but got some awesome deals! Next time they do one though, I hope they stock up big time first, so many things sold out so quickly...but I guess I should shut up or else I would have spent even more!
My main reason for this post though, is to commend a member of the sales staff manning the phones during the sale. There I was at my computer, checking out with all my hard won treasures, put in all my info and credit card stuff, have one more button left to complete the process, went to click it, and one quick jerk of the hand and bump of the mouse, and poof! There goes all my info into the void! AAAaaarrrgggh! With my checkout clock still ominously ticking, I tried in vain to get it back, but you know how those things go! I was already suffering adrenaline overload from yo yo-ing, and here I am about to stroke out with the threat of now losing it all!!! Noooooo! I call TW and incoherently mumble my dilemma. I was lucky to hook up with a really capable and sympathetic employee who promptly did what I had failed to do and rescued my order before the clock even ran out. So I want to thank you publicly Tom, for your help in saving my buys, for being a kind caring soul and restoring my blood pressure! It is one of the many reasons I keep coming back to TW for all my vaping needs. Yeah I know I might get cheaper prices or wider selection for some things elsewhere, but it isn't worth the few cents I'd save to give up the customer service I know and love at TW! And trust me, that is saying a lot because I am very frugal with my money since I don't have any regular income of my own and mostly rely on my DH these days...and HE is a dedicated cheapskate! LOL! Thanks again Tom and TW, job well done, as usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread