Totally Wickeds Partner Programme...apply now-Up to 15% discounts on all products

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Partner with TOTALLY WICKED.
Apply to be an affiliate and earn up to 15% commission!

Why become an affiliate with TOTALLY WICKED?

Its free and simple to join, there are no outlays or hidden costs. All you need to do is drive traffic to our website and we do the rest.

How do I benefit?

You choose to either earn a 15% commission on all orders made through your 15% banner, also once an affiliate get 15% discount on your own purchases.

Or earn a 7.5% commission on every paid and shipped order and we give the purchaser a 7.5% discount, everyone’s a winner!

We give you access to top quality banners to place on your websites and blogs

Generate more money through your website

Each paid and shipped order that you generate through your website banner will earn you commission, and there is NO LIMIT to how much commission you can earn!

Get paid to Talk

For those of you who don’t have your own website we cater for you too, just go on to the business cards link and make your own. In there you can put your details and Affiliate code and print off as many as you wish. Hand them out to your family, friends, work colleagues or even in the pub. The more you put in, the more you get out, it really is down to you how much you wish to earn, THE SKY’s THE LIMIT!

Its Hasslefree

Unlike with having your own business, being an affiliate enables you to earn uncapped earnings, without the hassle, just source potential customers and we will do the rest.

We deal with the rest –

Pre sales questions
Post sale support
Returns
Shipping
Refunds
etc…

So there is every reason to become an affiliate with TOTALLY WICKED. Please click the apply button below and start realising your true earning potential.

Partners / Totally Wicked eLiquid / electronic cigarette eliquid nicotine fluid products USA Partners Application Page

Partners / Totally Wicked e-Liquid / electronic cigarette eliquid nicotine fluid products UK Partners Application Page

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Please be advised that affiliate selling and advertising by members is not allowed on the ECF Forums. This means that if a member signs up with a vendor as an affiliate, they are not allowed to advertise via affiliate links, affiliate discount codes, clickable sig banners, etc. on ECF Forums.

I just wanted to make this clear before people think it's ok to spam the forums with affiliate advertising.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
@Angus, thanks, and I have absolutely no plans for spamming or putting any banners in my sig. Much too happy with the ECF to risk getting banned. But adding my 7,5% off TW code in my sig - as many users do - is ok with the forum rules, correct?

As stated above, affiliate links, affiliate discount codes, affiliate sig banners, and the like are not allowed on ECF Forums. If one of our staff sees these things, they will be deleted, and the member will be warned. Members who continue to do will have action taken against their accounts here.

What you do with such things outside of these forums is your own business, but it is not allowed here. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread