Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Man, just checked out wizard labs site... that thing is kick ..., nice prices and lots of stuff. Not sure why I passed it over a wile ago when I started diy (I'm still super new to it).

Anyone know if they re-stock stuff quick? I wanna place a big order, but their out of a good amount of stuff I want... like sweetener, 10ml bottles, some candy type flavorings, ex.

Cool site though... I'm just hopping they re-up often and quickley (unlike the place I currently go to who seems to always be out of the same stuff all the time)

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

You have to monitor the site diligently. They fully restock often, but people love using them and everything flies out the door. I've lost stuff just trying to place an order.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Awsum, I was reading in another thread about using a small cordless blender. But the one I have would require to large an amount. the next time I go to WM I thinking about looking for a small bullet type blender with a small head. After all, steeping is just to allow everything to mix aka, blend.

Nothing smaller than what I've already got. Guess I'd need a "mini" hand held blender!

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
I wonder if a stick blender would work? If not maybe a mixing paddle on a cordless or corded drill or even a "mud" mixer?
Thats what I have. I use glass beakers from WM (150ml) but their ID is just under 2". The OD of the blending head is just over 2.5". But you gave me an idea. Mud/Paint mixer drill attachment might work. I'll check Lowes next time out. Thanks.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
I wonder if a stick blender would work? If not maybe a mixing paddle on a cordless or corded drill or even a "mud" mixer?

Thats what I have. I use glass beakers from WM (150ml) but their ID is just under 2". The OD of the blending head is just over 2.5". But you gave me an idea. Mud/Paint mixer drill attachment might work. I'll check Lowes next time out. Thanks.

Thanks for the

I just did a test and the whisk attachment fits perfectly. I can run full speed with 30ml with no overflow. Anything more I just have to be more careful.

Edit: This came in while I was typing "I was kidding, Paddy. That might make a real mess to say the least. Rather than a beaker try a jelly jar or a glass drinking glass, maybe about 10oz for the stick blender." See above.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
I was kidding, Paddy. That might make a real mess to say the least. Rather than a beaker try a jelly jar or a glass drinking glass, maybe about 10oz for the stick blender.

Blender $20
Glass beaker $1 Don't use dishwasher. Broke in mine.
Enhanced steeping. Priceless!

Last edited:

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
So I gather it worked and gave you "speed" steeping? How long did you, errrr, ahhhh, wisk for?
Not yet. Just the process. Haven't really made anything yet thats worth steeping. Just found info about steeping in other threads so I thought I'd give it a try this way rather than waiting weeks to see. Mostly people say its the tobacco flavors that really need the steeping rather than the other flavors. Who knows.

m00nshake

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2009
Greenville, NC
Not my recipe. It's on this site somewhere. It's called Flamingo and it's amazing.

8% Strawberry
7% Peach
1% Coconut extra (original recipe says 3% coconut but since I have the extra version, I used less)

If you like fruity/tropical flavors, you'll love this.

Okay... reporting back after steeping and vaping a few tanks on my lavagen... it's really good. If you like fruit flavors, this is definitely awesome. I used Juicy Peach and not regular Peach, but it's definitely going to be in my regular rotation. Heavily mentholated, of course.

Thanks again for sharing. :)

m00n

m00nshake

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2009
Greenville, NC
Anyone used TFA Mango yet it seems like it's a very weak flavor.

Yes, I think it might be weak as I've tried it mixed with other fruit flavors and I have yet to taste the mango. I'm going to try an only TFA mango flavor and see if I can get a good percentage on what tastes good. That way I can adjust the mango % in the other mixed fruit flavors.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Yes, I think it might be weak as I've tried it mixed with other fruit flavors and I have yet to taste the mango. I'm going to try an only TFA mango flavor and see if I can get a good percentage on what tastes good. That way I can adjust the mango % in the other mixed fruit flavors.
Please let us know what you find I went with 12% mango and 4% with some other lite flavor and can't taste the mango.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Please let us know what you find I went with 12% mango and 4% with some other lite flavor and can't taste the mango.

You keep mentioning some other lite flavor(undisclosed) maybe no legal, who knows, but without proper info no one will be able to help. Possibly you are wrong about the second flavor.
Try the Mango alone first.
.15ml Mango
.85 Pg/VG - your preference of balance

1ml batch, minimal waste and will tell you if it is to weak at 15%.
If it is okay you will need to reduce the mystery flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread