hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Maybe someone else has asked this but does anyone know why there is no tracking number with my ship confirmation? In the past, there has always been one and now there's not. I tried emailing the site a few days ago but they must be really busy or something because this is totally not normal. Usually I get a response in a very short time but this time I still have not heard back. I was just wondering if everything is ok there.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Hey Hitman..Check your email and Pms...One of the things Im working on now with my site is figuring out why my site site randomly dosent do its job, but I am getting things fixed right now hopefully...Just wanted to mention to everyone that some orders were shipped later than usual this week due to a problem this weekend with my orders and the holiday....Some orders werent shipped until Tuesday morning and therefore people are not getting their orders in the usual 2 to 3 dyas...I apologize for the delay and assure everyone that we are back in the groove now...Thanks to all my loyal and new customers for being so considerate...
    Drew

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Drew, no problem! It was just very unlike you for things like this to happen. I am still a loyal customer and still recommend you to others here. There are very few suppliers that are even close to providing the customer service you do. Thanks again, I got your messages and everything is good. Have a great day!

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
    Aug 22, 2009
    Concord, NC USA
    Interesting, I did not realize this was a glitch. No complaints here Drew, but since you are looking into it, I thought I would report in as well. I have never received a tracking number with any of the shipping notifications. I never worried about it much since I know my order will arrive 2-3 days after I get the notice, and I always do.

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    Interesting, I did not realize this was a glitch. No complaints here Drew, but since you are looking into it, I thought I would report in as well. I have never received a tracking number with any of the shipping notifications. I never worried about it much since I know my order will arrive 2-3 days after I get the notice, and I always do.

Since he had to change from PayPal to his current merchant system I haven't received a shipping notice. My latest order hasn't arrived yet and I think my mailman may shoot me if I hound him. Maybe it will be in today. Not too worried as I have enough to last until it arrives, even if it takes 6 months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread