The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TRADING/SWAPING THREAD & PIF (pay it forward)- Out with the OLD in with the NEW

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    This is the official Smokeless Image - VOLTie / VOLTer / VOLTan / VOLTure Trading / Swapping Thread :p

Have a flavor you do not like ...well the one you do not like may be someone else's favorite? Nic level to high...someone else's may be to low?

Want to switch battery colors?

This is the thread to SWAP your gear with your Smokeless Image Community!!

NO SELLING IS ALLOWED HERE... ECF REQUIRES THAT HAPPEN IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.. Smokeless Image gear SWAPPING ONLY

2. starsong

starsong Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    Thanks for including Volture - that never really caught on with anyone but me :)

3. Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    I have a nicquid I'm willing to trade someone, if I can, for a 65mm battery. I've only filled one carto with it. It's Vanilla, 6mg from SI. Hubby wasn't a fan of it and I prefer the fruit flavors, myself. Don't need anymore niquid, though. Is that okay to do? I'd prefer a black, chrome, blue, purple, pink, or raspberry battery, sealed automatic, if possible. Thanks!

4. gadgetx23

gadgetx23 Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Iowa
    For trade:

SI Cowboy 30mL, 12mg, (almost full)
    SI Cowboy 12mg 6 pack cartos (unopened)
    CC House Blend, 18mg, 15 mL (half full)
    NLV Bounty Hunter, 6mg, 10mL (almost full)
    NLV SunDance, 12mg, 10mL (full)

Make offer! Niquids, blanks, Volt gear, whatever. Good chance for anyone who enjoys Cowboy and/or wants to try some new flavors.

5. Amethyst_Star

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    I also have two manual batteries for trade. They are 78mm, yellow and red, with white LEDs. They were my husband's and work fine. He's looking for 65mm sealed autos with any color LED, but white. The batteries and LEDs work, but he glued his diamond caps on and we can't get them off to put the ash caps back on.

6. SandySu

SandySu Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Trumansburg, NY
    I recently got some bottles of e-liquid from Highbrow and have bottles of SI's chocolate (6 mg) and Freedom (18 mg), and I would like to trade SI cartos of my flavors for yours. I'll fill a blank SI carto with whichever flavor you'd like to try in return for you doing the same. The Highbrow flavors are 80 PG/20 VG. You can read descriptions of the Highbrow flavors at: E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

Highbrow flavors:
    Vanilla Bourbon Bean - 6 mg
    Peach Thymbra - 6 mg
    Orange de Sangre - 6 mg
    Highbrowbacco - RY4 - 12 mg
    Coffee - Dark Roast - 6 mg
    Buttered Rum and-then-some - 6 mg
    Black Cherry Dulcet - 6 mg
    Amaretto Amore - 12 mg

I also have a bottle of Aroma Ejuice's Turkish Blend with WTA (12 mg) for which I'd trade one carto for 2 of yours.

I just ordered some flavors from Ms. T's, but they haven't arrived yet:
    Almond - 18 mg
    Apricot - 18 mg
    Cranberries - 18 mg
    Red Hot Cinnamon Candy - 18 mg
    Snickerdoodle Cookies - 18 mg
    Vanilla Custard - 18 mg

7. DM

DM Sir Vapes A Lot Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Where I usually am
    PM'ed ya............

8. Amethyst_Star

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    This has been spoken for! Thank you, DM! :)

9. DM

DM Sir Vapes A Lot Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Where I usually am
    The Vanilla 6mg is my wife's favorite vape:)

10. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Looking for older UN sealed Auto Volts with life left in them. Any color but black or white.
    Will trade one Lanyard made by me of your color choice for each used Volt traded.
    [​IMG]

11. Amethyst_Star

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    I'd take these down, but it's too late to edit. My husband has decided to keep these as back up.

12. opsguy

opsguy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am looking for some 555 in 24mg strength. SI is out of stock on their site and I am almost out. Anyone have any just send me a PM.

Thanks,

13. gadgetx23

gadgetx23 Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Iowa
    If anyone want to part with some 555 in 12mg, PM me please! :)

14. rjohnson2

rjohnson2 Full Member

Feb 21, 2012
    wi
    I am looking for cpl SI juices, Desert Joe, Freedom & RY4. For trade I have around 10-15 small sample size juices, 10 topvapor from madvapes (4-5ml in each bottle, 16mg) & a few from bluemist vaping (7-10ml, 24mg) & few from vermillion (2-4ml, 20mg). I guess shoot me a pm if you have one of those SI juices and I can let you know what flavors I have.

15. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I've got three bottles dated from 02-24 make-date. 18 mg. nic- 15 ml bottles. I filled two cartos each...so that much missing. All contain PG.
    Need to trade before the 5th of March-as I only go to Post Office once or twice a month.
    Bottles are 'Snickerdoodle', '*Banana Fosters w/o cream' and 'Cinnamon Roll' Probably didn't let steep long enough but I can tell a bit too sweet for me.
    Love coffee and tobacco flavors-some favorite vendors are Vermillion River, Copper Creek, Mom and Pop's, Madvapes, but they don't have to be from them. SI coffees and tobaccos are fine-just not the Desert Joe-all of the others- are fine. Also want PG in mine. (Thanks)
    *Banana Fosters, I filled about 4 cartos.

Please try to trade as even as possible, and please-not interested in flavors other than tobacco and coffee or regular cinnamon- Thanks ;)

edit---Stop for a sec guys-I have a couple I need to look at and I'll get back to those peeps
    first-thanks

16. gadgetx23

gadgetx23 Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Iowa
    I'm interested; PM sent.

17. VaVaunt

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Read your PM gadget :) BTW, you need to get an avatar dude. ;)

*Above is traded, thanks everyone :)

18. gadgetx23

gadgetx23 Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Iowa
    Only because you said so... :toast:

19. VaVaunt

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Great looking avatar! :)

20. FaniFox