The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Transforming atty tank to dripping atty?

Discussion in 'Experiments With Equipment' started by rerere55, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rerere55

rerere55 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    Brazil
    Hi, sorry my bad english. I like to know if anyone have transformed tank attys to dripping attys. I have many attys egoT and 510T and I don't like it any more. Now I only dripping, I try to remove the metal with straw (cover) of the tank atty, remove the wick too, but it did not work, no steam.
    Anybody can help?

2. SantoLoco

SantoLoco Full Member

Nov 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    lol.. I was looking for a answer to this to!!! I got a ego t atty and used it for 3 weeks then it was not working well (no flavor( I rather dripping my self... so you also tried dripping with only the wick ?? Was thinking that might work?

3. SantoLoco

SantoLoco Full Member

Nov 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    I read about dripping right on the spike with the wick.. it works!!! just make sure its right on the spike.. if it runs on the sides to much it can leak and make a mess...

4. SantoLoco

SantoLoco Full Member

Nov 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    Also remove the hole cover and the bridge. For better air flow

5. SantoLoco

SantoLoco Full Member

Nov 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    Update. I did it for two days then boom !! The attey died. I guess it needed the juice flow inside the pin hole. Oh well back to my 510 atty.

6. Running Wolf

Running Wolf Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2011
    North East Ohio
    You can remove the upper part, the metal part with the pin that punctures the tank.... use something along the lines of a hemostat.

Not sure how well it will work.

7. tumbafox

tumbafox Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    bellerose NY
    Got vapes Pumpcart.

When they originally came out they did not seem to be good. But then people figure out how to use them.

Check out the video at:
    GotVapes 510 Bridgeless PumpCart System HV 3.1 ohm SMOKY [gv-bridgelesspumpcart-HV-SMOKY] - $10.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

They come five in a pack but one pack will last forever. Just change the little filler material once in a while.

They key is to leave the filler material in the bottom cap and before you press the power button on your PV, press the pumpcart button and take a couple of dry drags on it. This creates the suction needed to pull a couple of drops into the atomizer.

Follow the directions carefully and they won't flood your atty and they hold about a ml of juice.

I find they work find with or without bridgeless atomizers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.