Trash or Treasure: Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake (Short Run)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
Steep time: 2 days/1 month
Nic level: 3mg
Atty: Protank mini2
Resistance: 2.2
mod: MVP2

This was created by Bionic Vapor as a custom flavor for me, and due to interest became a short run on the website. It's modeled after a sauce I make for my cheesecake and is absolutely spot on. The sauce uses Malibu coconut rum, bananas, strawberries, and sugar. Fresh out of the box the coconut is very front and center, with a lot of creamy support from the cheesecake and a nice sweet finish. As it steeps, the bananas and strawberries begin to poke out, and the full bodied rum flavor boosts the creaminess of the cheesecake allowing the coconut to take a backseat role and support the more subtle fruit flavors.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
THIS IS A TRUE TREASURE
My review on juice DB

I just received this juice today. I will update this review after the juice has steeped. Right out of the mail this juice is the best one that I have tasted from Bionic. I've tastes all but the 5 newest flavors. This flavor is right on, there is a creaminess that lingers throughout the the inhale and exhale, the fruity flavors are more intense on inhale and the coconut rum is light and flavorful on exhale. this is a genius's creation. All in all a fantastic vape. Will revisit this review in 10 days to 2 weeks when it has had time to come to it's full potential.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
TREASURE

Right out of the mailbox, its sweet, creamy and fruity goodness is a perfect dessert vape, but some of us like desserts all day long. Simply put, there is no way this extraordinary "Short-Run" elixir should ever be discontinued. I can't imagine it doing anything other than gaining in popularity. It will definitely be an item I will be restocking on a regular basis as long as it's available. If it's ever discontinued, the only humane thing to do would be to open source the exact recipe. Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake gets an unequivocal A+ from me.

Last edited:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Well, it's only been 5 days and I still have a few unopened bottles of juice flavors that need sampling, but I couldn't help myself. I was compelled to circle back to this juice and, just as Prophet said it would, it's quickly improving with age.

BTW, JC, you can forget about the creamy pina colada request as far as I'm concerned. While Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake isn't exactly what I had in mind, I think it's probably qualitatively better and definitely scratches that general itch. I have to order more now, so I can get it into steep mode before I have no choice other than tapping into it.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
I'm going with treasure, though the thing I like best about it is the rum notes, which may pop a bit more with the drunken jungle. A few more tanks will decide which of the two takes the spot in my rotation.

In fairness to the cheesecake, it's not even fully steeped yet, so I'll have to reserve judgement until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread