Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Hey all! Hitt sent me some Snus a few years ago but I really never took to them. I had been an analog smoker and a vaper for the past 4 years. Well situation dictates I quit analogs so have been free of them for a week now.
Love the vaping but like most of you all, a "very big something" is missing.
In talking to Hitt, I may give Snus another try, however I have one possibly big problem.
I travel a lot for work that means 5-6 times a year to Europe, now ask me anything you want about travel and e-cigs and I have it covered, however in reading about Snus it seems most of the EU has banned Snus!
The last thing I want to do is pick-up a new addiction and be stuck somewhere unable to get them.
Any opinions on carrying Snus in and out of the EU? Obviously you cant buy them other than Sweden and Norway.

TIA

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
That is my take on it. It is not illegal to posses snus, but it is illegal to sell.

Another advantage is that travel should be quite easy with snus as you don't have all of the...... stuff..... you have with e-cigs. Even though it is best to keep snus refrigerated it is actually quite robust and will keep for some time when it is not refrigerated, especially if unopened. Also no hassles on a plane so you don't have to be climbing the walls on a long flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread