The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Travel case at Walmart

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by tinstar15, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
    Hi,

Just found this at Walmart Supercenter in Lakeland for $9. It's aluminum, cloth lined, and really sturdy. Velcro (the scratchy part) sticks to the lining incredibly well. Makes for one heck of a travel case/organizer.

It currently holds: two PCCs, wall charger, USB charger, car charger, USB cord, 4 packs of carts, 6-pack of attys, two .5ml bottles of juice, a credit card type Swiss Army multi-tool which has the straight pin and tweezers for refilling carts, and a nifty AA battery powered USB power pack that I found in the cell phone section (it's the long black plastic thing near the center of the case). Also have 4 extra AA batteries in there.

The stuff on the top part of the case (mainly chargers) is held in by either the attached elastic loops or small pieces of velcro. It keeps the stuff from shifting around, and from falling out when you open the case.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. abhowe

abhowe Moved On

Sep 14, 2009
    Is this the Vaultz Medicine Case Storage Box...... If not, can you give me the name or model number, as Vaultz has many makes and models, please...... Thank you very much in advance.....

3. tinstar15

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
  4. SKing
    This message by SKing has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 29, 2011, Reason: unregistered supplier.
    Nov 2, 2009
  5. tinstar15

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
    Its actually pretty small (8"x5"x2" roughly). It's only two L88b PCC's wide inside. It holds quite a bit though.

6. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    That is a great find! It's amazing the things we turn into e-stuff!
    I have seen those and never thought about what else it could be.:D

[​IMG]

7. jenn5366

jenn5366 Moved On

Dec 16, 2009
    Florida
    you can actually go to walgreens and get a diabetic supply case from caselogic and it hold about 8 cr123a batteries, 4 to 6 5ml bottles of jucie my prodigy 4 attys and still has room to grow!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.