Travel protection for plastic 5ml bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

foebea

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
ohio
I was at walgreens today looking for the case logic case which others here have recommended for the Prodigy. They did not have it in stock. I did however locate another great small quanity protective case.
I previously found that the 10count advil cylindars are the perfect size for the sampler glass bottles as sold by johnson creek (not sure the ml or dimensions).

This is sold as a pill container keyfob, but is perfectly sized for the little 5ml plastic squeeze dropper.

The cost of this fob was a few bucks, but if you want to carry the soft bottle around without fear it will pop open or leak in a backpack or pocket, here is a good solution.

Sadly I am not yet at enough posts to share the images I took for you :lol:

I will put them up when I am stronger in the force. In the mean time, they can be found at hxxp://picasaweb.google.com/foebea/Post

foebea

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
ohio
Too late, it already is :D

This is called a PCC (portable charging case) for the 510. Eastmall has em with an atty and battery for 35 bucks (+shipping).

It takes about 4 hours to charge the case, and the case charges a 510 battery about 5 times before it needs recharged.

eastmall.net/product_info.php?cPath=89&products_id=801&osCsid=308cf1dea794c03a61b6fa7921dda148

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread