Travel and Vaping Traveling with evod on cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

linda19

Jun 7, 2011
florida
We are going on a cruise soon and I am wondering how to pack my evod. I am thinking I will put it in my carryon (we don't have to fly) but it will still be jostled around. I have never used the five push option to shut it off. Should I do that? Also will I have any problem going through cruiseline security with it or with a few small bottles of liquid? Would I be better off putting them in the checked luggage where they will be jostled a lot more? I don't want to worry about anything being confiscated. Does anyone have experience with this?

mgavilondo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Good evening folks. Vapemail today .. kayfun lite clone... Checked a vid.. Made a 1.5 micrccoil ..was so excited that I got the coil firing I slapped the thing together without the tube so when I filled the damn thing juice came out the other end...figures I screwed up the easy part.. Anyhow easy cleanup, only wasted a tiny but of AS.. Fired up the MVP to 11v.. Never went past 9 before and holy smokestack!! This thing is a beast!!! Love the flavor even more than my PT build...getting a Provari for my bday so it won't look so weird. Don't see how it will vape any better then this ... Vapegasming right now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanCullen

Jan 9, 2014
PA, USA
We are going on a cruise soon and I am wondering how to pack my evod. I am thinking I will put it in my carryon (we don't have to fly) but it will still be jostled around. I have never used the five push option to shut it off. Should I do that? Also will I have any problem going through cruiseline security with it or with a few small bottles of liquid? Would I be better off putting them in the checked luggage where they will be jostled a lot more? I don't want to worry about anything being confiscated. Does anyone have experience with this?

A little late on this answer but I went through US Airline security with 2 5ml liquids 2 spinners 2 small 900mah batteries 5 full 2 ml EVOD tanks 5 spare coils and a USB Charger - no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread