• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Traveling with juice/ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbradley88

Mar 20, 2014
clovis NM
So I just figured I'd share this info with anyone who may be wondering, as a few weeks ago it was me wondering. I recently PCSd to japan from the states and I probably had a combined total of 200 ml of juice. I kept a 30 ml bottle in my carry on and threw the rest in my checked bag. When I arrived there was no juice missing and I did have a note that said they searched my bag. Also when traveling through the TSA check points they never once asked about my ecig. In fairness though they may have been distracted by my cat who was traveling with me. Lastly I remember reading people saying their devices were leaking once the plane pressurized but I may have been lucky because I never once had this happen to me

BaxterB

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
It is a lot more prevalent now. These guys have seen this stuff. Your Juice falls under the normal guidelines for liquid, so you can carry as many 30mL bottles as you can fit in a one gallon ziplock bag. There is no limit to what is in your checked baggage. As for tanks, If you have pro tanks, or natilus, or tanks of that style, and they have juice in them when you travel, they will likely leak because of the pressure. The first time I traveled, I had that issue. I use RDAs now, so that wont be an issue anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread