Traveling with your Ecigarette and juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi Lucas, I didn't find any specific threads (current) on travel from Canada to the US. There were a lot of threads from Canadian Customs seizing vape stuff though. You might check this thread and look at the link in it. Flying To and From the US | E-Cigarette Forum

After you get 2 more posts and the forum resets at half past the hour you can post in the Canada forum. Canada Forum | E-Cigarette Forum

Good luck in your journey.

PressPlayVape

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
CA
Just make sure you put anything with a battery in your carry on, follow the liquid regulations and put them in individual ziplock bags. If you put any liquid in your checked bag make sure it's in a ziplock as well, leaks are common at altitude and it is recommended to keep any tanks empty before you board to avoid leaks also.

Lucas.Vapaholic

Jun 29, 2015
Victoria,BC, Canada
Hi Lucas, I didn't find any specific threads (current) on travel from Canada to the US. There were a lot of threads from Canadian Customs seizing vape stuff though. You might check this thread and look at the link in it. Flying To and From the US | E-Cigarette Forum

After you get 2 more posts and the forum resets at half past the hour you can post in the Canada forum. Canada Forum | E-Cigarette Forum

Good luck in your journey.

Thanks A lot. I will have a look!! :thumbs:

Lucas.Vapaholic

Jun 29, 2015
Victoria,BC, Canada
Just make sure you put anything with a battery in your carry on, follow the liquid regulations and put them in individual ziplock bags. If you put any liquid in your checked bag make sure it's in a ziplock as well, leaks are common at altitude and it is recommended to keep any tanks empty before you board to avoid leaks also.

Okay right on man. I'm travelling light, just a carry on bag so I will make sure I do all that and just let the security guys know I have it. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread