Treat Yourself!!401+

Status
Not open for further replies.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
Yep! this'n here lufs the 401 atom's!! through the months i have gone in many direction's with the 401 atom. infact it's the only atomizer i've used since i started E-smok'n 5/27/09. It did'nt take long before i cut the top off the cart!!,and started drip'n into the stove pipe,onto the atomizer. Only now i screw the atom onto a 510 adapter and the screw the adapter onto the SilverBullet,this is how E-smok'n is ment to be.Treat yourself and give it a try!!! you'll be glad you did!!!

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
im a newbie, so bear with me. are you saying that you use the M4o1 atty, drop onto the atty through the cart, attach a 510 adapter (whats that?) and then attach that to a different thing called a silver bullet? which part is the battery? that sound awesome! how was the vapor prod. and hit overall? any problems? what were the benefits? how is the silver bullet on its own? Im asking all this because supposedly, my xhaleo2 is a clone that is compatible with M401 parts, and i desperatlly want to improve the performance of my PV

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
im a newbie, so bear with me. are you saying that you use the M4o1 atty, drop onto the atty through the cart, attach a 510 adapter (whats that?) and then attach that to a different thing called a silver bullet? which part is the battery? that sound awesome! how was the vapor prod. and hit overall? any problems? what were the benefits? how is the silver bullet on its own? Im asking all this because supposedly, my xhaleo2 is a clone that is compatible with M401 parts, and i desperatlly want to improve the performance of my PV
Yep! 401 atomizer is screwed into an adapter from altsmokes.com they also sell a battery mod. call Silver Bullet that houses an 18650 battery inside of it!!the Silver Bullet comes standard with a 510 connection on it for the 510 atomizer,so i use the 510 to 401 adapter to screw my 401 atom to it,the 18650 3000mah battery from battery junction.com when charged will last 2+ days without a recharge and these batteries will hold 3.7v consistantly throughout the charge!! So what tis means is that you get the same vape throughout the battery charge!! battery junction.com also carries a battery charger wf-139 to recharge these batteries, any other questions you may have send me a pm and i will try and help ya out. Also you can buy batteries & charger from altsmokes or any one of a number of places!!! you can also use 2 ea CR123's and double stack them inside the Silver Bullet and use the SB to vape @ 6v this will give a warmer vape at the risk of poping an atty because they were not designed for hi-voltage,Both of these battery set-up's can be used with the Silver Bullet or the 'Chuck' mod from Thagbuilt.com. I know this maybe info. overload but it's no big deal,but it's also info. that had i known when i first started out i could have saved headaches time & money !!!

Last edited:

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
That was great info Hecksaw thanks. Can you help me with something else? I purchased 48mg unflavored nic/pg, vg, and some flavors that all arrived yesterday. I cut the 48 with 50% vg and added some flavors. I now get nothing out of anyone of the 401 four batts and attys that I own. I blew on the atty's and they all get warm. I have charged all the batteries. I used fluval for filler. I have switched and changed all atts and batts and now I don't get vapor or throat hit (nothing) even with my prefilled menthol carts. What have I done?? Any suggestions?

Thanks 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread