• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Trials and tribulations of a vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentnights

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
phoenix az
Last night I blew up a boge carto filled with snickerdoodle that I got from Kidney Puncher. It was in a carto tank and shut down my device a few times. I was driving at the time so I couldn't fiddle with it. Got home, was vaping on it but noticed that I would get very hot hits, check the ohms and it was all over the place ranging from 2.9 down to .9. I tossed it and set up a new carto and let it soak over night. Used another tank on my way to work this morning but was in a rush to clock in and left the tank with the snickerdoodle in my car. I went and grabbed it during my vape break, put it on my vamo and went inside.

Fast forward 30 minutes and I look down to see that my tank is now half full. Apparently going from a 40F car to a 75F office caused a pressure change that pushed most of the fluid into the drip well of my vamo.

So here I sit, 1 mil lighter. Want to vape, office smells like cookies. Sorry, I never was any good with poetry.

Josh

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hmm, maybe bad/leaky carto? I've had a few bad batch runs and they all leaked and vaped like hell.

<- hates cartos so hardly ever uses her tanks

So here I sit, 1 mil lighter. Want to vape, office smells like cookies. Sorry, I never was any good with poetry.

Call it a hiaku (and then it sounds better. LOL) ;)

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
Are you punching your own cartos? Sounds like it if they're Boges. Try a few smaller holes so there's less risk of damaging the innards.

I've had juice siphon before. Most of the time it's because of a top seal that has a nick and is not keeping the pressure correct in the tank. Do you use one of those tank filler/installer fittings when you install the carto?

H. A. H. is also correct that there are some lesser quality Boges floating around. Usually can tell by the different length end seals, which are the good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread