Trick for keeping your carto wet when vaping with a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casinellia

Apr 22, 2012
Milltown, NJ
I have a trick that i taught myself after getting tired of the cartomizers in my tank running dry. I pop the top cap off the tank and pop it back on. When placing the cap back on it forces air into the tank which pushes more juice into the cartomizer. Sometimes the cartomizer may flood after doing this, but, its better then vaping on a dry tasting cartomizer. The tank that I like the most is the ACTv4. When the carto starts to dry up I unscrew the cap half way and then screw it back on which also forces more juice into the carto. No More Dry Cartos!!!!!:p

Last edited:

Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
Edmonton, AB
I have a trick that i taught myself after getting tired of the cartomizers in my tank running dry. I pop the top cap off the tank and pop it back on. When placing the cap back on it forces air into the tank which pushes more juice into the cartomizer. Sometimes the cartomizer may flood after doing this, but, its better then vaping on a dry tasting cartomizer. The tank that I like the most is the ACTv4. When the carto starts to dry up I unscrew the cap half way and then screw it back on which also forces more juice into the carto. No More Dry Cartos!!!!!:p

I absolutely love my tanks and use the same cap popping trick for the first fill on a new carto, but after that I do the same thing Provangelist suggest to keep the coils wet(couple of quick puffs without sending power to the carto). In the end we all figure out what works best for us as individuals, happy vaping!

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
I find that works and if you really want to saturate it and create pressure in the tank that will prevent liquid from leaking out of the 510 connection, put either a paper towel or regular towel at the bottom of tank covering all holes in the 510 connection (when the tank is not connected to your device) and take a hard pull on the drip tip/top cap. You will see bubbles come up and this will create the right amount of pressure to keep your carto or tank from leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread