Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I am having a hard time with quad coils taking a long time to heat up....this is an example of my trident quad coil build using .5 ribbon, 0.3ohm...
PHYTC5Q.jpg

share your tips and pics on successful builds of the trident and omega rda's...
RFiyGJV.jpg

what is quickest to heat up using simple 3mm ekowool builds? I am currently using dual coil .7ribbon 3 wraps on the trident, and 28awg 4 wraps on the omega...
please share other successful NON micro-coil builds- it is impossible to thread 3mm eko into a microcoil...

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
This is an excellent thread. I'm looking at getting a new dripper and have a hard time deciding which to go with because my concern is the how difficult the builds will be on the atty. I like the omega but I don't like having to wrap around the posts especially with ribbon.
it is impossible to wrap ribbon on the omega....the screws simply won't hold it down.....it slides right out, there is not enough surface area on the posts to even catch an edge.....
i am looking for solutions other than microcoils because i like using 3mm eko.....
the trident is one of the most comfortable set ups i have seen.....also air flow control is nice....but not necessary..

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread