tried a sample loved it, got a big bottle, just not the same! Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ordered a sampler pack from a specific place, and i totally loved the lucious caramel, absolutly blew me away!!

The little sampler packed huge, smooth, buttery caramel flavor thad had me hooked from the 1st couple vapes. So of course i ordered a big bottle from the same place.

When i got it i had trouble filling the cart i was drooling so bad, but when i took the 1st couple drags i was like hmmm wtf is going on. There was a weird after taste that i assumed was from just cleanin out my carts.

but after a bunch of switching this and that tryin multiply different combos ive come to the conclusion that i got a weak bottle!!

Has that happened to anybody else? I mean alls im getting is like a hint of caramel, juuust enuff so i can tell " ok yup thats caramel" not " Wow!! evey vape i take is delicous! and has such a full flavor id swear i had it stuck in my teeth!!

Same milligram, same flavor, same Co. What gives?

im thinkin about tryin Ms. ts to see if she has some tasty caramel, because this was a let down to the max.

i also got a big bottle of RY-4 and that seems weak also!!

Any feed back would be cool ~Capn~

Laguna6866

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Central New York
i ordered a sampler pack from a specific place, and i totally loved the lucious caramel, absolutly blew me away!!

The little sampler packed huge, smooth, buttery caramel flavor thad had me hooked from the 1st couple vapes. So of course i ordered a big bottle from the same place.

When i got it i had trouble filling the cart i was drooling so bad, but when i took the 1st couple drags i was like hmmm wtf is going on. There was a weird after taste that i assumed was from just cleanin out my carts.

but after a bunch of switching this and that tryin multiply different combos ive come to the conclusion that i got a weak bottle!!

Has that happened to anybody else? I mean alls im getting is like a hint of caramel, juuust enuff so i can tell " ok yup thats caramel" not " Wow!! evey vape i take is delicous! and has such a full flavor id swear i had it stuck in my teeth!!

Same milligram, same flavor, same Co. What gives?

im thinkin about tryin Ms. ts to see if she has some tasty caramel, because this was a let down to the max.

i also got a big bottle of RY-4 and that seems weak also!!

Any feed back would be cool ~Capn~
Its happened to me. Definitely sucks...but happens!

Your best bet, is to contact the supplier. If they are not willing to send you a "new" batch or refund your money, there are plenty suppliers that would!

I wish i had a reason why this happens, i know its disappointing!:facepalm:

Good luck!

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
If the sample was from someone that mixes their juices themselves, it may just need to age a few days or a week. I have a couple of juices like that, even if I shake the bottle before I refill, it just doesn't taste as good, but wait a week and it's back to normal. Also, sometimes different batches will taste slightly different.

fritos1

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
cleveland
Its happened to me in reverse I have gotten a sample bottle of cuban cigar and said ok this tastes ok nothing to right home about. I did purchase a big bottle filled up my cart and went wow the flavor was just so much better. I buy all my juice from awesomevapor. I also got a sample bottle of ry4 on the forum website people are raveing about it but dont seem to get the same flavor in the sample so wonder if i need to purchase a big bottle of that as well.

lordcheeto

Apr 4, 2010
that happened to me once before, also with a caramel flavor. ordered a 5ml sample, loved it. bumped up to a 10ml bottle, and from what i surmise, got a different batch. it completely wasn't the same flavor, consistency, had some kind of aftertaste that the 5ml sample didn't.

eh, i didn't think about asking to refund or replace the bottle, i just mixed it with one of the tobacco samples i got. turned out pretty good.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Yep. I've gotten free samples of juices in past orders and loved them so much that I order the big bottle and it tastes COMPLETELY different. Beats me but I hope they aren't skimping on flavor on purpose. That'd be soooo screwed up. I just don't order what's in samples anymore. I stick with the juices I know and love now since I've gotten over the whole "must try every flavor out there" thing.

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here. But I've never felt the need to order samples. If I am unsure if I would like a flavor, I'll order a 6 ml bottle along with several other full bottles of something that sounds good. If the little 6ml tastes like crap, I'll mix it with something else that I have that is compatible.

Example, ordered a 10ml bottle of green apple, not my thing straight, mixed with a little mint, great - green apple mint. Nothing goes to waste.

Maybe I'm just a cheap juice hoe, but I have yet to find any liquid that I can't blend and make it vapable. (And I have created some very weird combination's, that are quit good)

GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread