Tried and true flavor using Kaoke Coffee flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorraineg57

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Outside Pgh, PA
Anyone have one? I've tried mixing it with Chocolate Hazelnut, with English Toffee and with Amaretto.

I need a tried and true recipe. I have easy access to Lorann flavors so if I don't have something I can easily pick it up.

TIA...

PS. I guess I'd really like something along the lines of a cappucino, mocha latte, etc. result.

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
I start with the Keoke Coffee liquid from JC. Approx 4ml of 24mg in a 6ml bottle, then add about 2-3 full droppers of Lorann's caramel and 1-2 of Lorann's bavarian cream, top off the remaining space with VG and shake.

I've also mixed the 24 mg keoke coffee with 24 mg cream flavored liquid and topped it with caramel flavoring and VG for extra vapor.

Both recipes are satisfying for me. I imagine if you start with the unflavored e-liquid then add the coffee/caramel/cream flavors you might get something similar.

Last edited:

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
Anyone have one? I've tried mixing it with Chocolate Hazelnut, with English Toffee and with Amaretto.

I need a tried and true recipe. I have easy access to Lorann flavors so if I don't have something I can easily pick it up.

TIA...

PS. I guess I'd really like something along the lines of a cappucino, mocha latte, etc. result.
I mix mine with Loranns coffee and vanilla nic juice. If I use plain nic juice I mix a 3/4 ml of keoke with 1/4 ml of coffee then I add a few drops of vanilla butternut tastes just like a good cappucino!!!

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
Thanks, what size dropper are you using when you say "full dropper"?

Sorry lorraine, I realized after I wrote that my post my be a bit incomplete. I've changed quantities in the original to reflect a bigger bottle, I actually made that mix in a 6ml container.

As for the droppers, I purchased some Lorann's at a local Hobby Lobby store and near the same display was a packet of glass droppers for the small 1 dram bottles. I think it was 5 droppers. I measured what a dropper would hold and came up with approx. 0.1 ml.

All that being said:

4 ml JC Keoke Coffee 24 mg
Lorann's caramel and bavarian cream flavorings to equal 1 ml
(I go heavier on the caramel)
VG 1 ml

Or

2.5 ml JC Keoke Coffee 24 mg
1.5 ml Gream 24 mg (cream flavor from electronicstix, label says Gream?)
~.5 ml Lorann's caramel flavor
VG to top off the bottle

Sorry for the confusion. This recipe, with sometimes very slight revisions, is my daily smoke. Unfortunately I'm almost out of caramel and need to put in a new order so I'm going to have to come up with something new. I like a heavier flavor with a bit of sweet. If anyone has any ideas let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread