Tried the T3 from SI yet? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basilor

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Well, just got the mail. Was hoping my package would arrive today. In fact, I did get a package, assumed it was from SI, then noticed it was from my sister. Gotta confess, was a tiny bit bummed.

Also, slightly concerned that the USPS site says nothing beyond shipment accepted on Dec 20th, but allowing for it to be slowed by the season and the snow. Just hope it isn't lost.

Anyway, haven't seen anyone post that they got theirs from SI yet.

Was wondering, do these have a primer?

Thanks,

Mark

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
Well, just got the mail. Was hoping my package would arrive today. In fact, I did get a package, assumed it was from SI, then noticed it was from my sister. Gotta confess, was a tiny bit bummed.

Also, slightly concerned that the USPS site says nothing beyond shipment accepted on Dec 20th, but allowing for it to be slowed by the season and the snow. Just hope it isn't lost.

USPS is far from reliable on tracking most of the time. My last order was in my mailbox while tracking still showed "Electronic Shipping Info Received" as the last update. Oddly enough this time with first class mail its working great any shows my T3's should be here monday. Go figure.

I am also wondering if they have primer.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
USPS is far from reliable on tracking most of the time. My last order was in my mailbox while tracking still showed "Electronic Shipping Info Received" as the last update. Oddly enough this time with first class mail its working great any shows my T3's should be here monday. Go figure.

I am also wondering if they have primer.

i have not seen any with primer.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Because I like his videos. I find them informative and helpful. I don't buy vaping equipment to ruin by inexperience. He makes things simple and has great tips on them.

Plus, I think his bird is a hoot!
love the bird to......and the vids......BEEP!!! BEEP!!!!!....sorry tail11.....wont be able to help myself now....seeing that coyote avatar...
BEEP!!! BEEP!!!:laugh:

Jolteon

Apr 10, 2012
KC Metro Area
By some stroke of luck mine showed up today.

First thoughts, it's HUGE!!! (a good thing) and it seems very well built.

Filled about 2.2ml of High Desert Vapes Caramelnut Mocha.

My impressions so far, great vapor production, great flavor. My only complaint is it seems to have a super airy draw, however I think I can get used to it. Given the flavor and vapor production I already prefer the T3's over the X2 Clearos.

Time will tell, but I think this one is a definite winner! :thumbs:

Jolteon

Apr 10, 2012
KC Metro Area
I posted this in another thread, but I thought maybe a proper "First Impressions" thread might be nice.

First thoughts, it's HUGE!!! (a good thing) and seems very well built.

Filled about 2.2ml of High Desert Vapes Caramelnut Mocha (70/30 PG/VG Mix, 12mg) and attached it to my X2 650mah manual.

My impressions so far, great vapor production, great flavor. My only complaint is it seems to have a super airy draw, however I think I can get used to it. Given the flavor and vapor production I already prefer the T3's over the X2 Clearos.

Time will tell, but I think this one is a definite winner! :thumbs:

P.S. To make a tighter draw, just block one of the holes in the knurled bottom area at the battery connection, works pretty well.

EDIT: Wanted to add some more thoughts based on the various cartos and clearos I've used.

Regular SI Carto Refilled - Good flavor, good vapor, short life, PITA to refill (relatively)
CE3: Excellent Flavor, Good vapor, hit-or-miss quality, filling is a bit of a pain but not too bad
X2 Clearo: Muted flavor, good vapor, super easy to fill, lifespan depends on what juices are used
X2 - T3: Good flavor, good vapor, super easy to fill, airy draw, seems well built

EDIT 2: Thought I'd throw a picture up, because everyone likes pics!

volt_t3_1_smaller.jpg

Last edited:

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Love the pic. I like them. They are huge but I am filling mine up half way if I don't think I want to vape that much juice all at once. I think they are super easy to fill. Love the replaceable heads. That just seems like a good idea.

I think I have to make sure I am drinking enough water because this much vapor production seems like I'm getting a little dehydrated. I really don't picture using these on the 78's so I guess I don't mind that you can't.

Frankly, not leaking a drop unlike my clearos which I liked except for the leakage.

tomindy

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Indianapolis, IN USA
Mine just arrived and I don't know that I can get used to how airy they are. Right now I have a toothpick plugging one of the holes and it's still too loose. I'm trying, but so far it's my least-favorite clearo.

I'm glad SI is continuing with the X2 clearos. They're my favorite and I'll probably stick with them.

BiXLL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
Beaver Falls, Pa
Mine just arrived and I don't know that I can get used to how airy they are. Right now I have a toothpick plugging one of the holes and it's still too loose. I'm trying, but so far it's my least-favorite clearo.

I'm glad SI is continuing with the X2 clearos. They're my favorite and I'll probably stick with them.
Mine are supposed to be here today, but I am worried they will be too airy for me also. We shall see.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread