Trinity Glass Cap/RDA combo. What would you pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I just grabbed a trinity competition glass cap for my drop dead. I'm planning to pick up a SXK entheon rda clone and a trinity glass cap for it.

If you could pick any combination of glass cap/rda from their list, what would your top pick for flavor be?

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 5.21.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 5.20.30 AM.png

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I would not be interested in any of them (anymore).

Two and a half plus years ago I bought a Trinity Competition Cap for a Petri V2, tried it, didn't like it at all and never used it again. I guess they are not hyped as much now as back then IAMA they are selling them now days for less than half of what mine cost.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I would not be interested in any of them (anymore).

Two and a half plus years ago I bought a Trinity Competition Cap for a Petri V2, tried it, didn't like it at all and never used it again. I guess they are not hyped as much now as back then IAMA they are selling them now days for less than half of what mine cost.

That's a shame you didn't like it. Feel free to send it my way.

As for the one I got for the Drop Dead, I like the flavor it gives due to how I've already tweaked it, but I know it can be improved.

Depending on the type of results I get with the Drop Dead glass, I'll have my answer whether or not to modify the stock cap to add side airflow holes level with the top of the posts.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
That's a shame you didn't like it. Feel free to send it my way.

As for the one I got for the Drop Dead, I like the flavor it gives due to how I've already tweaked it, but I know it can be improved.

Depending on the type of results I get with the Drop Dead glass, I'll have my answer whether or not to modify the stock cap to add side airflow holes level with the top of the posts.

Just because something is over hyped doesn't mean it will be the bee's knees' for everybody. That's not necessarily a foul on Trinity, that's just life. Feel free to buy your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread