The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Trip to Paris and Vaping

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Liv2Ski, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    I just spent two days in Paris. I travel often and have been in many European cities but I saw more Vapers in the "wild" in Paris than I have seen in any US, Asian, South American or European city I have been in. Since I am coming up on three years I have had the chance to hunt for the elusive vaper many times during my travels. Most people in Paris were using eGo type units with clearo tank systems. I think I may have been the only one banging a Darwin and Vari as I walked around :).

On the flight home today I even had the added pleasure of sitting next to a fellow stealth airplane vaper.

While I was there I saw the below article in the International Herald Tribune about our "hobby":

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/13/business/e-cigarettes-are-in-vogue-and-at-a-crossroads.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0

And another article in a French paper that is discussing enacting laws to push vapers into the streets by applying the same anti smoking rules to e-cigs. I am certain that like in the US these laws really won't be about public safety but more about lost $$$$$$ in taxes. Anyway it was good to see so many out and about hitting the PV's in public. Vape on France and fight those crazy rules the government is trying push.

On another note the food and wine is awesome but the driving sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.