Tripple Coils Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
A triple??? Geez, is it a toaster hooked up the car battery w/ a hose going to a 5gal bucket lol

Just don't drop it in the bucket unless you want to see fireworks!

I'm under the impression that these don't rock a 5V vape any better than a dual. I'll be sticking with my DC Liquinator on my 3.7 and 5V mods.

djwolf

Aug 9, 2011
australia

DrBrabham

Jul 19, 2011
NYC
What ohms are the cartos? Don't put anything less than 2.5 ohms on a slim battery. If you want to use lower, then buy something with a 450mah or larger battery (Ego, Riva 510, mods etc). And many people won't go really low ohms (in the mid 1's) except on a mod with their removable industrial batteries.

Ok I'm learning something now, lucky for me I use a JoyeTech eGo bat. 1000mah and a Puresomker Prodigy v3.1 at 3.7
The Dual carts are from Clouds of Vapor and they are 1.25ohm. Soon i'll be getting the optional batteries to turn my Prodigy into a 6v PV as well as purchasing other Big Battery Mod's so this is good information to have, Thanks :)

DrBrabham

Jul 19, 2011
NYC
I love the 1.5 dc on my buzz pro, can't see it getting much better.

I hear allot of people talking about the Buzz pro, I cant wait to get me a Big Battery Mod. I'm looking at The Silver Bullet, The Provari, & Triple VVV. But before I do any thing I'm getting 2 x RCR123a for my Prodigy V3.1 so I can experience vaping at 6v Either the Tenergy LiFeP04 RCR123a 3v 750mAh or the AW RCR123a 3v 750mAh Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

DrBrabham

Jul 19, 2011
NYC
Thanks for the link Wolf, those are pretty cool. I just picked up the Arry Ce2 Tank form Clouds of Vapor 2 weeks ago. Wierd thing is i just went to their web sight and it's not there anymore :(

Update: just talked to Carolyn Maurer of Stormy's Vapor Cellar, the Arry Tank was such a huge success they sold out! but she assured me new ones are on the way as well as parts for them. Yea baby, I got the Juice

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I hear allot of people talking about the Buzz pro, I cant wait to get me a Big Battery Mod. I'm looking at The Silver Bullet, The Provari, & Triple VVV. But before I do any thing I'm getting 2 x RCR123a for my Prodigy V3.1 so I can experience vaping at 6v Either the Tenergy LiFeP04 RCR123a 3v 750mAh or the AW RCR123a 3v 750mAh Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

The AWs are high drain batteries. Lower capacity but much more level power curve and made for applications that suck a lot of power at once -- like dual coils/triple at high voltage. I have an AW18650 in my Provari right now using an EMDCC @ 4-4.2V (depending on specific resistance of the EMDCC I'm using; the one I have now is 1.5ohms, I have another that's 1.6), and I know it won't last nearly as long as the TrustFires, but it'll hold its voltage much better as it drains, so no gradual fade. Just good vapin' from start to finish.

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
I run triple coils at 4.5-4.7v on my ego booster. Works well, a little too hot to chain vape for me at 4.7v and 5v. Over the dual coils, I find it gives a barely noticeable boost to flavor with most juices and a decent boost for a small few (the dark desert ones mostly) but that's about it. TH is about the same at the same wattage. I've had mine for less than a week so not an experienced opinion.

If the price difference between triple and dual was less significant, I would recommended them. However, as it is, I kind of feel like its more of a extra you don't really need unless you want to spend the extra. That is, at the volatage I can vape at (I max out at 5v passthrough and 4.7v on the ego booster). However, I can't imagine at 6v the smoke being comfortable on a sensitive throat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread