Status
Not open for further replies.

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Since I discovered e-cigs I've been obsessed with drip tips. I use them to distinguish between flavors, match them to my clothes as accessories and collect them. A few months ago I found out about Trippy Tips and fell in love.

Trippy Tips are drip tips made from hand blown glass. Beautiful to look at, in addition glass also seems to bring out the flavor in e-liquid, so there is definitely an added benefit to using glass.

Bert and the rest of the Trippy Dream team are a pleasure to work with and their products are top notch. They are constantly evolving as artists, so the variety and styles of drip tips available are constantly changing. They also offer the ability to order custom drip tips so almost anything you can dream up is within reach. Afraid of breaking a glass trip tip? Trippy Tips offers repair services as well, although I've dropped my tips several times without incident.

Pricing is more than fair, especially when you consider you are getting a one of a kind piece of art.

I would definitely recommend this product to others with one caveat, Trippy Tips are kind of like potato chips, you can't stop at one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread