Status
Not open for further replies.

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
I cleaned out one of my tanks yesterday, let it air dry overnight, gave it new coils, because the old wick was burnt, and filled it up with Voodoo (which I love) and began vaping it pretty much all day, without any problems. When I got home from work, I slapped it on my VV (all halo stuff) and it gave me the 5 blinking lights. Tried it on the battery I was using and another one and it does the same thing..:confused:
So I tried searching for this but haven't found much, except that there is probably a short from being wet after cleaning, which doesnt fit this scenario. Any ideas?

Had the same problem...take it off battery and unscrew tip. Grab rubber atty condom and losses ever so slightly. Now try to center tank post and atty. just wiggle it around a little bit or nice it side to side. You'll notice it moves ever so slightly. Then rescrew it and fire it up. Please let me kno if this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
WOW that was it...I very carefully put this atty on, so I assumed it wasn't that. But yes, my assumptions were wrong...this worked. Thanks a lot guys. I was getting stressed, even though I got 4 other tanks. OCD is getting really bad since I switched to vaping ha

EDIT
Tank might have been TOO tight. I have a habit of twisting the mouthpiece, which probably tightens the atty. Plus, at work, it might have jingled around, loosened and wasnt on the center post like you said...

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread