Triton to Ego Adaptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
What is an Ego adapter? Is it something for the Triton tank system? If so, I've never seen it on their site. Then again, I'd never seen that they sold flavorless base liquid until someone sent me a link to liquid accessories, which I had somehow managed to "overlook." Am I being blind again?

Heh, yes: Triton eGO/510 Adapter

It's under "Triton Vape Accessories." :)

It makes my mini ProTanks fit my Tritons perfectly! :D

sadock

The secret to happiness is slowness
Mar 23, 2015
Flagstaff, AZ, USA
Heh, yes: Triton eGO/510 Adapter

It's under "Triton Vape Accessories." :)

Ah, okay. I actually had seen that. I just failed to equate Ego with eGo/510. I had no idea what it did, so figured it was something for adapting G6s to Tritons and forgot about it. I'm still not too clear on what it's for..... What exactly does it adapt the Triton to/from? Looking at the specifications, it lists EGO Battery, VGO Battery, EGO Tank, & 510. Are those Halo products too or are they made by an alternate vendor? I've been happy with Halo, so I've never seen the need to go exploring elsewhere.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
The adapter does two things.

First, it allows you to fit your Triton tank onto another manufacturer's ego battery (not just the Halo Triton batteries). You can even fit a Triton onto a box mod like an iStick with the 510/ego adapter that comes with the istick.

510-ego-adapter-300x300.jpg

Second, it allows you to fit almost any non-Halo ego or 510 tank onto your Triton Battery. Now you can try a Nautilus, or a dripper, without having to buy a 510/ego battery.

A great thread with more pics (thanks @Evie Luv) is here.

Triton to eGo/510 Adapter | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: EleanorR

BLTinFLA

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2014
Palm Harbor, FL
If you have, for example, an Eleaf Istick battery, it has a 510 connector. To use the Halo adapter for say, a Triton tank, you need a third party 510 to Ego adapter. You can then use the Halo adapter to fit the Triton on the Istick.

If you have, for example, a Nautilus Aspire (510 thread) and a Triton battery, you can use the Halo adapter directly on the Nautilus and fit on the Triton tank.

Then there is the absurd. You can use the Halo adapter to connect a Triton tank to a Triton battery! Why, I don't know. But the adapter is very flexible.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
If you have, for example, an Eleaf Istick battery, it has a 510 connector. To use the Halo adapter for say, a Triton tank, you need a third party 510 to Ego adapter. You can then use the Halo adapter to fit the Triton on the Istick.

If you have, for example, a Nautilus Aspire (510 thread) and a Triton battery, you can use the Halo adapter directly on the Nautilus and fit on the Triton tank.

Then there is the absurd. You can use the Halo adapter to connect a Triton tank to a Triton battery! Why, I don't know. But the adapter is very flexible.

Exactly...I needed another adapter. I tried a Triton tank with the Halo adapter to my ProVari. No dice. I have more non usable adapters trying to fit triton tanks on different mods from like a year ago that I'm not shopping around for more adapters. I just wanted to see if my friend's adapter it would work since she brought it over.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveOno

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
AngiBe, a proVari has a 510. You would need the 510/ego adapter like I pictured above. Then the Halo adapter will screw into it. Then the Triton tank on top. This is exactly how I do it with the iStick, my 26650 cronus mec mod, and my "beyonce". I would think the 510/ego adapter to be the most common, as it now is common on so many box mods.

And it's great to vape a Triton tank with a battery with sufficient capacity. (capacity being mAh.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread