The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tropical Vapors - Above and Beyond

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by ghost62, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ghost62

ghost62 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2012
    Marion, Ohio
    Up to this point I have been running 808 gear but got my first variable voltage tube mod with 510 threads. I ordered it from Tropical Vapors on Monday and had it Thursday.
    That, in itself, impressed me but i placed a second order yesterday for some additional accessories. Within minutes of submitting my order, my phone rang and it was Tom from Trop V to confirm that the adapter I had selected would work with my old 808 equipment.
    That floored me! A personal call from a vendor ON A WEEKEND just to make sure i would be satisfied with a $3 piece of metal! If that's not commitments to customer satisfaction, I don't know what is.
    Tom stayed on the line with me and answered all of my 510 newbie questions and offered tips on how to get the most out of my new Vari-Tube and suggested ways to incorporate my old gear with my new purchases. He is even sending me an oddball clearo just to see it it will work on my 808 eGos.
    As i mentioned, his shipping is FAST and his rates are very fair. I originally went with Tropical Vapors because he had the best prices on the mod I wanted but he has earned a regular repeat customer by going above and beyond when it comes to service.
    Whenever I have a choice, I choose to give my business to someone that appreciates it and Tom has proven without a doubt how much he values each and every customer.
    I could go on and on but I would rather you check out Tropical Vapors - Quality Electronic Cigarettes at Great Prices for yourself.
    You won't be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.