The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tropical Vapors consistently top-notch

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by ghost62, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ghost62

ghost62 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2012
    Marion, Ohio
    One of the first online purchases I made as a noob was from Tom at Tropical Vapors and it was a great introduction to the world of vaping. Not knowing any better, I ordered something that wasn't compatible with the other items and he actually called (on a weekend!) to verify it was what I really wanted.
    Prices were good and shipping was VERY quick so i bookmarked his site. Two years later, Tropical Vapors is still one of the first places i check when placing an order and i am continually impressed.
    Most recently, I ordered an air flow controller and an eGo Twist... nothing much to get excited about there, but I forgot a battery for my wife.
    I emailed him at 10:30 on a Saturday night asking if i could please, PLEASE add her battery to my order and had an answer within an hour!
    I spent years training customer service reps and it's great to see that there are people who genuinely care about taking care of their customers.
    Tom is a great example of the quality of people I have met in this global community and any chance I get to send a customer his way, I do it.
    Why?
    Because he has earned it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.