Tropical Vapors consistently top-notch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Marion, Ohio
One of the first online purchases I made as a noob was from Tom at Tropical Vapors and it was a great introduction to the world of vaping. Not knowing any better, I ordered something that wasn't compatible with the other items and he actually called (on a weekend!) to verify it was what I really wanted.
Prices were good and shipping was VERY quick so i bookmarked his site. Two years later, Tropical Vapors is still one of the first places i check when placing an order and i am continually impressed.
Most recently, I ordered an air flow controller and an eGo Twist... nothing much to get excited about there, but I forgot a battery for my wife.
I emailed him at 10:30 on a Saturday night asking if i could please, PLEASE add her battery to my order and had an answer within an hour!
I spent years training customer service reps and it's great to see that there are people who genuinely care about taking care of their customers.
Tom is a great example of the quality of people I have met in this global community and any chance I get to send a customer his way, I do it.
Why?
Because he has earned it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread