Tropical Vapors Does It AGAIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Marion, Ohio
A few weeks back I ordered my first 510 APV, having used 808 threaded devices exclusively up to that point. Being a rookie to both the 510 gear AND variable voltage devices, I made a pretty common mistake and ordered some accessories that were incompatible with my vari-tube. Within minutes, my phone rang and it was Tom from www.tropicalvapors.com making sure that I knew there were compatibility issues. He took his time answering my questions and offered suggestions to ensure that I would be happy with my purchase- ON A SATURDAY!
That blew me away.
His prices are very competitive (I shop around A LOT) and the shipping was fast- had my order Tuesday.
That earned him a loyal, repeat customer, so for my next order I didn't even think twice... Tropical Vapors.
Again, I goofed (told ya I was a noob) and again, my phone rang. Yep... Tom. This time I ordered the wrong thread adapter. He could have very easily let that slide- after all, it was just an inexpensive piece of metal, but NOPE- Total commitment to customer satisfaction!
Now with multiple orders from www.tropicalvapors.com under my belt, Tom continues to impress me with his prices, lightning fast shipping and absolute dedication to customer service.
I just got a couple of CE4 Plus clearos (some call them Ego Vision, Stardust, E-Turbo, CE4+, etc...) a couple days ago and couldn't be happier
There are tons of choices where I can spend my money, but I would much rather do it with someone that genuinely appreciates my business and goes that extra mile to make sure I am satisfied with that purchase.
If you are anything like me- impatient when waiting for an order- careful with your money (My girlfriend uses the word 'cheap ;))- or just want to know that you are doing business with someone that cares about you as a customer, then you really need to check him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread