"True Leaf Vapor" NET E-Liquid — Has anyone tried this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8man121

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
ME
A brick and mortar shop just opened up in Portland, ME (the first in the area) and I grabbed a bottle of True Leaf Vapor's "Dusk." It's an NET, apparently made in SoCal by the same folks behind Nirvana Vapor. Has anyone seen or heard of this stuff? I've never seen such a thick, dark brown e-liquid before and it has a taste unlike anything I've experienced. Is this true of NETs across the board? Are they safe in comparison to regular e-liquids?

Their website — True Leaf Vapor (NET's)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Are NETs safe?

I would say unflavored no-nic eliquid is likely the safest, followed by unflavored nic, then regular flavors (excluding diacetyl and the like), and then NETs. But, that is just an assumption and a generalization as I am positive that many NETs are safer than flavors with lord knows what in them (including crazy colors). Not to mention how one vapes can take even unflavored no-nic eliquid (PG/VG) and make it suspect -- heat it up excessively; use some strange wicking, or vaping on spent wick/coils.

If you were a smoker, the point is we are reducing harm; if you were never a smoker, one could argue you are avoiding a much greater harm by vaping instead of smoking. When in doubt, err on the side of moderation if not total avoidance.

p.s. I have yet to try True Leaf.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It's an interesting thing to note, as I feel like a lot of what is in e-juice that people consider to be just fine (regular flavors) could be super gnarly...

Just because someone makes an elquid, doesn't mean that it's good. Goes with synthetic as well as NETs. Not everyone has the talent to balance the ingredients and produce the better products; not every vendor uses high grade ingredients.

Every one who vapes has had bad elquid. It takes time to find vendors that match our specific flavor profile and sensitivities, our individual balance, to meet our needs. And those individual profiles, or tastes, do change over time as our body chemistry changes with quitting smoking and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread