Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Pretty much any of the vendor here on ECF are good to deal with, or they wouldn't be on ECF! Their forums are monitored and if too many problems occur they either clean up their act, or aren't on ECF anymore!
I've had great luck with all the vendors I've dealt with from this forum so far, all have been good experiences.

rvh414

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
San Antonio
Pretty much any of the vendor here on ECF are good to deal with, or they wouldn't be on ECF! Their forums are monitored and if too many problems occur they either clean up their act, or aren't on ECF anymore!
I've had great luck with all the vendors I've dealt with from this forum so far, all have been good experiences
Ditto to this. Though I have a new screen name my wife has been on ECF since 2010. We've used several suppliers on ECF and never had any issues. i would recommend for eliquid you order samples until you find the flavors you like.

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
I like TheVaporRoom.net the sale prices are great, real yummy juice
I hear ecBlends are good, I see they are super cheap, will try soon
Alice in vapland has some of the best reviews Iv ever seen, prob will be my next order

Really, I'm bouncing around ordering from different vendors a lot. Gotta test me to tell for sure
But Iv also seen, every vendor here on ECF seem good, seems great CS, stay here, you can't go wrong

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
I have used and received from

Smokeless Image
Halo
Heather Heavenly vapes
Alice in Vapeland (Has a glass bottle option) (Sent free samples)
Pinkspot (Sent Free Samples)
High Desert Vapes (Sent free Sample)
VapingMe
The Plume Room (Sent Free samples)

Also got 2 free samples from The Vapor Station: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor-station/329822-free-liquid-samples-first-timers.html

But yea, testing is fun..so many great online retailers out there..There are so many flavors out there you may drown in a sea of juice..lol

Last edited:

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I have used and received from

Smokeless Image
Halo
Heather Heavenly vapes
Alice in Vapeland (Has a glass bottle option)
Pinkspot (Sent Free Samples)
High Desert Vapes (Sent free Sample)
VapingMe

Suppose to get today some juice from The Plume Room

Also got 2 free samples from The Vapor Station: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor-station/329822-free-liquid-samples-first-timers.html

But yea, testing is fun..so many great online retailers out there..There are so many flavors out there you may drown in a sea of juice..lol

Alice in Vapeland didn't give you samples?

Thats unusual. What did you order from them?

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
ExpressNics.com I've used them for my RY4 for over a year now and they ship next day free. Never any problems and its only $8.99 for 30ml. I live in St. Louis, MO and they are based here. I still have them ship cause I'm too lazy to drive to their shop.

Where are they located ? I live in the st louis area too.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Mountain Oak Vapors is my main one. Just a few days to get and most of the time its good right outta the mailbox cause they do a quick steep before they mail it. But if it doesn't all I do is get a zip lock bag with most of the air out and sit in a sink of hot water,. Just leave them standing up and fill the sink halfway up the bottles for about 15 min. Shake well and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread