The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Trying FSUSA for the first time - received nice order yesterday

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by Broseybrose, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Broseybrose

Broseybrose Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    As a big tobacco flavor fan, you can see what i ordered. Im really very impressed by every single flavor. Ive yet to try the "Hopscotch" sample they included or the maple walnut or french toast, but their tobacco flavors are entirely satisfying.

[​IMG]

2. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Thanks for the great picture! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying all of the flavors so far. Let us know what you think about the sweet flavors after you try them. I LOVE the sweet and fruity.

3. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    I really dig the RY4 and RY5 everyday...then add the Wyatt when I want that "certain" kick. Glad you are liking them! :)

4. MASSACRE SOxCAL

MASSACRE SOxCAL Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    Southern Cali.
    Free2BMe we have the same routine it looks like because thats exactly what i do every day lol,i haven't tried the max bro though how is it.

5. Free2BMe

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    I just knew there had to be someone else out there that liked the RY4 and 5 as much as me! I have soo much juice that I haven't even tried because I can't tear myself away from these 2. The Max/Boro is one that hasn't made it into my stock yet, though, so we'll have to wait and see what Brosey tells us about it.

6. TexasT

TexasT Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    Nice photo and nice report. Thanks!

I suspect your going to really like that French Toast too, but give it a little time to age.

7. Broseybrose

Jul 2, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    Ive been vaping these juices for the past couple days and ALL of the 5 tobacco juices i tried are truly top tier juices. MaxBoro, FreedomSmoke, RY4, RY5, and Wyatt Earp. I love all 5 for their respective deliciously vapable flavors.

I just tried french toast for the first time and im in fear that flavor may convert me from a strictly tobacco juice vaper!

8. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Ha! You may have just found your "sweet spot"!

9. Free2BMe

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    Crud, I ordered French Toast....now I'm not sure where it is. I put it up to age but I have soo many bottles that I forgot about it. I gotta find this and try it finally!!!

10. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    Free, I know what you mean. I can't believe how many bottles I have sitting here. Many are 120ml, some 60ml, most are 30ml and there is a small amount of 10's, 5's and sample bottles.

I've GOT to use some of this before I order more. Well, I might have to order the Blackjack Gum, and Babyback Ribs, and Cappuccino Smooth and ...

11. Free2BMe

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    LOL T! I got to get mine organized somehow...put the tobaccos together, the sweets...atleast something so I have an idea of what all I have before all these new flavors start rolling in. I've given up on keeping a want list now...think I'm just gonna start going with "pin the tail on the junkie juice".

12. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    I really need to do the same thing. A few months ago, I organized all of our liquids in hubby's converted cigar humidor. It was organized by supplier. That's not working because we're only using FSUSA liquids. All of our favorites are on our kitchen table. Extra 60 ml. bottles of my favorites, and 10 ml. flavors not yet tried are in my ammo box (works great for storing liquids!). The extra 120 ml. bottles are sitting on my kitchen counter. I truly need to organize all of this! You should see my kitchen. Although you would understand, someone that doesn't vape would really wonder what's up! I have syringes, pipettes, etc. on my table along with my bottles. My kitchen looks look some kind of psycho's lab!

13. Denrock316

Denrock316 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    I have mine organized in rows by date. I have all Sept juices in front 2 rows. I"m gonna have to make wider rows tomorrow I think. All or most of the juice I ordered this weekend should be in my mailbox about noon tomorrow.

14. Broseybrose

Jul 2, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    Well, the RY4 and RY5 are like 2 sides of the same delicious coin.

Its the remaining juices - MaxBoro, FreedomSmoke, and Wyatt Earp - that im having a hard time wrapping my brain around. Dont get me wrong, i love all 3, theyre all great smoke style vapes... but the MaxBoro is so light its like clear-pink, Freedom's straight clear, and the Wyatt Earp is one of the darkest juices ive ever seen. The light colored juices are surprising and confusing me with their ability to keep up with a super dark juice like Wyatt Earp.

Guess color dont have near as much to do with flavor as i thought. :blush:

15. trichman

trichman Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    USA
    I alternate between RY5 & French Toast. I like the sweet ones but RY5 Rocks!:vapor:

16. Free2BMe

Jul 21, 2010
    IL

Woohoooo another fellow RY5 lover. Get too many more and I'm gonna have to find my ammo boxes and start using them to hide my juice. :D

17. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    The problem with that is that you'll probably forget about them like I do. I opened one of my ammo boxes tonight and found new unopened bottles from September!

18. Broseybrose

Jul 2, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    The more i vape the RY5, the more i see how special a flavor it is. Itd make my top 5 all time juices tried list.

19. Free2BMe

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    A man with outstanding taste! :D (Not because it's on my top 5 list too, of course...just saying....)

20. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    Opened ONE of your ammo boxes???

If I ever see you on the street I sure hope I don't accidentally wink at you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.