Trying new Mom & Pops flavors... Your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Hi Guys,

Let me start by saying there is no better juice vendor on the planet than M&P's- period. My "go to", "all day" juices have been RY4V2 and tobacco Haze for quite some time now. Pop probably thinks I'm reselling it because I go thru gallons of this stuff! I'm not worried about trying something new from M&P's because I've never ordered anything from them that wasn't delicious.

Anyway... I'm living on the wild side this week. I've ordered some juice that I've never tried before. Please let me know your thoughts of:

• 1 x RY4 Tobacco
    (Nicotine Level: 18mg, Size: 60ml)
  • 1 x 10FORTY
    (Nicotine Level: 18mg, Size: 30ml)
  • 1 x Covered Ape
    (Nicotine Level: 18mg, Size: 15ml)
  • 1 x Blue Ridge Mist
  • 1 x Red Ridge Mist
  • 1 x Bud's Blend

Last edited:

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Blue Ridge Mist = :drool:
Based on your request for strawberry flavours, you should really enjoy Red Ridge Mist as well. It's not strawberry per se, but it's a classic "red berry" flavour.

The rest are tobaccos and are therefor outside my realm of opinion :)

Soo Excited to try RRM! I NEVER feel like I'm taking a chance with their tobaccos...no one does them better than Tami!

pwyll, Where the heck is Pop? I've not heard much from him lately in here. Missing you Pop!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Pop is around--he's just not around here as much as the rest of us would like :(

One problem with being so danged good is that people figure it out and then start ordering. And ordering. And then ordering some more. Eventually Tami couldn't do everything by herself so she had to pull Pop off the playground and get him to help her out a bit with the work. 'Course I don't know how well that'll work out in the long run, since one of the things Pop does is prep the packages and he likes to throw extras in there...

Every once in a while, though, Tami's attention is drawn away from taskmastering and he gets to sneak back here to the playground, so I'm sure we'll see him sometime soon--so long as his fingers aren't numb from all the arm-blocking :lol:

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I cracked open some Red Ridge Mist last night. I only gave this juice two days of steep time. At first, I definitely got, berries, fruit, and maybe a hint of cream, but wait.... there is something I can't put my finger on! Some kind of smokey, floral top note- which didn't appeal to me at first. I stayed with it, and after an hour of vaping, I really couldn't put it down. I almost taste an earthy, semi-sweet to dry white wine.

Update: I just woke up this morning (thank God) and started where I left off last night. This is an awesome juice! It produces plumes of smoke and has a great TH at 18 mg nicotine. It might not appeal to everyone, because it is not what one would normally expect from a berry or fruit juice. It's not overly sweet and the fruit flavors aren't exaggerated. It's exactly what you would expect from M&P- a very complex, unique, "adult", fruit & berry experience. Give this one a try

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I'll be following along here as I'll be placing my first order with Mom&Pop soon. I've been on the site window shopping off and on for many months but hesitating for so long because I saw the " 50/50" blend is for most juices. I'm sensitive to too much PG:(

After reading all around now, I see that I can put comments that I'd like mostly VG:)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I'll be following along here as I'll be placing my first order with Mom&Pop soon. I've been on the site window shopping off and on for many months but hesitating for so long because I saw the " 50/50" blend is for most juices. I'm sensitive to too much PG:(

After reading all around now, I see that I can put comments that I'd like mostly VG:)

Yes. The 50/50 blend for most flavours has been settled on, I believe, as a compromise between best flavour profile and widest appeal to the most people without requiring customization. But the customization of flavours and ratios has always been a feature of Mom and Pop Vapor Shop. It's just not promoted on the site so much anymore because everyone "customized" their order but the majority of people "customized" them to the same thing :laugh: Not having the array of flavour and ratio profiles as a part of the ordering process simplifies the customer's experience and cuts down on confusion of 100 custom orders that are really only three different profiles.

If you just want "extra flavour" (or "not quite as strong"), or "as much VG as possible" (or "no VG") just use the comment box when you order. If you have specific needs, it's best to use the Contact Us page or send an email to service@momandpopvaporshop.com before you order to make sure Tami can meet your needs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread