trying out the juice again ordered today

Status
Not open for further replies.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
In your case, markimar, you should just consider installing a direct pipeline to Tasty Vapor. :p

I was good this week no purchases!
Though I did order the hello016 last week. Great PV I should save up for a good 5v mod. I really like them but the hello is true 3.7 and 1300mah battery! It was on sale 49.00!

KeepNitReel

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Petersburg,Va
Im still using the juice I bought the first time. No real complaints, just would like a little more flavor to mine I guess. Im just trying to find whats perfect for me still.

Same here, I found caramel popcorn doubler to be weak in flavor. Don't get me wrong, I like the flavor but I have to turn off all sounds around me and concentrate on tasting the flavor. I don't have that problem with the tobacco/menthol doubler, the taste of that one is so bold it almost seems like I can chew the vapor.

JD408

Apr 18, 2010
i think i messed up my boston cream pie. Im not a mix master or anything. its all new to me. I got my flavors and sweetenrs. kept adding trying to get what i was looking for, but havent really hit that spot.
I did about the same amounts on my banana cream juice and its ok, but the boston cream pie is near impossible to hit now. Try and get vapor off this sucks. I thought maybe the atty, so i tried a few, but no luck.
So at any rate with that happening I havent messed with the banana cream pie anymore because I dont wanna waste any more juice.
My quest for the perfect throat hit and flavor has come to a halt.
I got bamboozed lol

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
How long did you let the Boston Cream Pie age before you began trying to "improve" it?

The reason I ask is because mine tasted good, but bland, to me when I first got it. I set it aside for a few days and when I revisited it, I swear the flavor had doubled.
For days afterward, the flavor strengthened, until it settled at a perfect, solid, Boston Cream flavor. Maybe you tried to enhance the flavor too soon?

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
i think i messed up my boston cream pie. Im not a mix master or anything. its all new to me. I got my flavors and sweetenrs. kept adding trying to get what i was looking for, but havent really hit that spot.
I did about the same amounts on my banana cream juice and its ok, but the boston cream pie is near impossible to hit now. Try and get vapor off this sucks. I thought maybe the atty, so i tried a few, but no luck.
So at any rate with that happening I havent messed with the banana cream pie anymore because I dont wanna waste any more juice.
My quest for the perfect throat hit and flavor has come to a halt.
I got bamboozed lol

JD,
You can only add so much flavorings before it changes the chemistry of the mix! I did that once and added to much flavoring and it killed the vape. You've got percentages of each ingredient that you have without mucking it up.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
JD, first thing I found, nope-I do not play around much with adding stuff, I did on pina colada, bottom line, if you don't like it you don't like it. ETA: I do mix compatible liquids from time to time, real nice but doctoring up something on its own, doesn't work for me.

My first TV order I asked Geoff about what ratios, told him I wanted it all, just quit smoking wanted a good nic hit wanted loads of vapor. He suggested 24mg/ml and 35% vg and that is how he made it for me. That is now what I always get, he got it spot on.

Second, get chucked. Never liked any flavors that were nontobacco till I went with a chuck. I use 510 cartos with mine and any baked goods from TV at 6V's are awesome. Blue bull is good too. Some will say 3.7 is the way to go, but with this mod you can go either way which is great because some flavors don't vape as good at 6, others rock it.

I know there are alot of 510 fans here but nothing was doing it for me on a 510, it was like drinking water when you are used to cola or a coors light when you are used to a heavy beer.

I had about five TV flavors in my cupboard that were fun the first day when I was on a 510 and ehh thereafter until I got a mod. I've since become a TV freak and now get why so many others are too.

This is just my opinion but not only did my chucks help me kick my analog habit 110% they actually made vaping more enjoyable than smoking and just as easy as smoking-no more fuddling (510 cartos) no more charging batteries like a freak, just hit the bottom and blammo. A chuck + TV = WOW!

Last edited:

JD408

Apr 18, 2010
JD, first thing I found, nope-I do not play around much with adding stuff, I did on pina colada, bottom line, if you don't like it you don't like it. ETA: I do mix compatible liquids from time to time, real nice but doctoring up something on its own, doesn't work for me.

My first TV order I asked Geoff about what ratios, told him I wanted it all, just quit smoking wanted a good nic hit wanted loads of vapor. He suggested 24mg/ml and 35% vg and that is how he made it for me. That is now what I always get, he got it spot on.

Second, get chucked. Never liked any flavors that were nontobacco till I went with a chuck. I use 510 cartos with mine and any baked goods from TV at 6V's are awesome. Blue bull is good too. Some will say 3.7 is the way to go, but with this mod you can go either way which is great because some flavors don't vape as good at 6, others rock it.

I know there are alot of 510 fans here but nothing was doing it for me on a 510, it was like drinking water when you are used to cola or a coors light when you are used to a heavy beer.

I had about five TV flavors in my cupboard that were fun the first day when I was on a 510 and ehh thereafter until I got a mod. I've since become a TV freak and now get why so many others are too.

This is just my opinion but not only did my chucks help me kick my analog habit 110% they actually made vaping more enjoyable than smoking and just as easy as smoking-no more fuddling (510 cartos) no more charging batteries like a freak, just hit the bottom and blammo. A chuck + TV = WOW!

I think I may look into these more powerful battery options soon.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
you won't have any problems tasting TV liquids !!!!!

I agree with this.. I've never heard of ordering "extra sweet" flavors. I didn't even know it was any sort of option. I've never had a problem tasting TV's flavors... and the sweet ones are sweet! They know what they be doin'

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I think I may look into these more powerful battery options soon.

Get yourself over to the thagbuilt/chuck subforum. Great folks....do some reading etc, ask questions. The price is right. I don't have any other mods to compare to but it is the way to go and Jeff does fantastic work and stands behind it. There really is a reason that the TV website and Chuck websites recommend each other!

Then, in the future, when you order TV stuff, just order as is and tell Geoff what kind of hit you want and what kind of nic fix you are looking for, he does have a wonderful knack for getting it spot on.

I did plenty of pv/liquid learning curves myself. Then one day it clicked. I think alot of folks end up with a small stash of stuff they wish they didn't get so you are not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread