Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I've been lurking around investigating the REO and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm ever gonna be able to get my hands on a Grand. I had a chance on a purple mini Friday night but decided to wait until the one I really want is available. What I really want is a grand in silver or black.

Is there any preorder list I can signup for? I've already signed up for notification but I'm not sure when the next batch of Grands are supposed to roll through....

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Try the "read more" button. I'm going by memory here. We'll get you the info if it's not there, but I believe it is.

Edit: I just checked. "Grands will be another week"

I think Rob received a bunch of scratched doors from one of the machine shops he does business with and that's why the Grands have been delayed.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Thx. I was being dense. I'll get ready in a week then.

I felt the same way, franklyspeaking. Many of us have thought the day would never come when we would receive that Paypal notice. But it did and it will for you too. Trust us--it'll be worth the wait. You have a treat in store for you. The anticipation only makes it that much sweeter when the mailman arrives in the very near future with your REO. Looking forward to welcoming you to the club, franklyspeaking.:)

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Thanks! Okay... I've created an account on the website so now I'm ready!!!!! Now I'll just keep an eye on the forum and the website to make sure the plan is still the 26th at 7pm.

I haven't been this excited since my old tan colored v1 prodigy!

He's posted a new update, minis 3/1, grands 3/3 Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread