Trying to find a new mod and tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
I feel stuck, so many options and I'm clueless! I'd like to stick with the single 18650 mods, but have been looking at the dual bc there seems to be more options there. I have the Smok AL85 right now, nothing wrong with it, but I don't love the battery cover being so close to the tank. I have been using the Big Baby Beast tanks and like the flavor and such, but they were leaking, so I got the X-baby tanks and they don't leak, but the flavor and even airflow (which really surprised me) isn't great! So I've been looking at Vaporesso stuff, I've heard great things. I'd honestly love to get their new Cascade tank, that thing's a BEAST, but I don't think it'd fit on the AL85. I've tried the Crown 3 and the Arco 2 tanks, but I'm a low wattage vaper and those don't work for that! So I was wondering about the Vaporesso NRG tanks, they take the BBB coils if I don't like theirs, but with the bottom airflow, will it leak like the BBB tanks?

I guess a few keys points for a tank... low wattage (like 25-30watts), doesn't leak, has good flavor and good quality.
As far as a mod, I'm open to suggestions, I don't mind hanging on to my AL85 if I find a tank that'll fit on it, but would like to find one that maybe doesn't have the battery cap on top. I'm looking at the Smok Procolor, the Tpriv, the Vaporesso Revenger or Revenger X, the Revenger Mini would be great, but I heard somewhere the battery life isn't good?, and those are all mainly dual battery mods bc I don't know what good single battery mods are out there right now! Idk, I'm lost lol.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
As far as tanks go, I have a Vaporesso NRG tank and it has never leaked on me. It seems similar to the Smok tanks as far as vapor production and flavor. Another tank you may want to look at is the Tobeco Super tanks. I have the mini ones and run them between 30 and 35 Watts. The flavor on them is intense and they have good vapor production. They have also never leaked on me.
For a single battery mod, I'd recommend the Jac DNA75. It puts out a real smooth signal similar to my older Provaris. I don't have any experience with dual battery mods, so can't help you there.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Some that are fairly popular but not too expensive: Aspire Speeder, Tesla Steampunk or Punk, Vaporesso mods are fairly well liked by many, as well as Wismec tanks. You can get a DNA mod and pay a little more for it, for more accurate TC if that's a goal, but there are some well-manufactured 2 battery tanks that are not crazy expensive and provide a good vape.

As far as tanks, I'm not much help I am afraid, I don't sub0hm.

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: MrsP0721

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
Thank you! I'll look into those! I've heard good things about the Tobeco tanks, just haven't looked into them much bc of the issues I've run into with being such a low wattage vaper, so it's great to know someone has that particular kind of experience.

As far as tanks go, I have a Vaporesso NRG tank and it has never leaked on me. It seems similar to the Smok tanks as far as vapor production and flavor. Another tank you may want to look at is the Tobeco Super tanks. I have the mini ones and run them between 30 and 35 Watts. The flavor on them is intense and they have good vapor production. They have also never leaked on me.
For a single battery mod, I'd recommend the Jac DNA75. It puts out a real smooth signal similar to my older Provaris. I don't have any experience with dual battery mods, so can't help you there.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread