Tsunami 1000X Tank Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVK101

Sep 10, 2013
Chocise County, AZ
This was my initial starter kit I bought last week. It was bought at a local Smoke Shop in Sierra Vista, AZ.

Kit Content: Two batteries (one stainless and one black), 650 mAh. 3 3/4th inches long.
Two top loading clearomizers.
Two drip tips.
One charger, USB Adapter and USB Wired Charger.
One 10ml bottle of e-juice, flavor of my choice.
If I understand correctly, this would be classed as an eGo clone, all with 510 connectors. Total Length 5 1/8 inches.

Price: 65.00 USD (Yeah, realize this now.)

Lifetime guarantee from the company. I have read a few reviews of their costumer service, both positive and negative. I have had no reason to contact them so cannot really comment on their warranty.

Battery: 9+ hour battery life on a charge. It takes between 3 to 4 hours to charge the battery using the USB Wired Charger attached to my laptop computer. Standard 5 clicks to turn on and turn off the battery. No sticky button issue on either of the batteries.

Clearomizer. Top coil. The tank is made of plastic and holds 1.6ml of juice. It is filled by removing the drip tip and filling from the top.

Thoughts: So far I have had no issues with the Tsunami. I work in an office and find that the size is perfect for fitting in my shirt pocket. I have since bought two 1100 mAh batteries, but prefer the 650's due to their size. Carrying both batteries, it will last an entire day with heavy vaping. As of now, other than the price I paid for the kit, I have no negative comments to make. Keep in mind that I have only had this for a little over a week. Long term battery life is yet to be determined.

JohnMaguire2013

Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
I got a similar kit as my first ecig: one top-loading clearomizer, one drip tip, a 650 mAh battery, and a charger.

It seems to work decently but I quickly upgraded to a Joye Twist and have not looked back. I bought a second Twist and it's a perfect system for me (at least until I get into mods...) My brother has been using my Tsunami battery and has loved it and is now considering getting a Twist -- which is awesome because he's been trying to quit smoking with snus and NJOY Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread