Tubby soooooo happy!!! Finally, Hypnotic Mist in 30ml's!!! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey there, folks!

I was just at the ol' VaporBomb store, and it seems as though Harry & Jerry have answered my prayers: I can now order more than 5ml's of VB's amazing Hypnotic Mist at a time!!! Yeah, I've been *waiting* for this moment, just had to tell everyone who hasn't already figured this one out! :D

Anywho, I'm trying to decide what other VB flavors I'm gonna sample now. Anyone try something interesting from VB recently? :)

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
How would you describe hypnotic mist? I haven't tried it yet. I have a number of VB flavors for trade or sale if anyone wants to try others. All are 60PG/40VG at 18mg. Check out my other posts for reviews on more VB flavors.

Trade/Sell
5ml:
Creamy Peanut Butter
Maraschino cherry
Coconut
Harry's Irish Cream
Arctic Ice
Rootbeer

10ml
English Toffee/coffee/chocolate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
I vaped a 5ml bottle nonstop and still can't describe it. The flavor changes the longer you vape it. It is a lighter flavor, definitely has some citrus to it and a bit of floral notes. It's kinda refreshing, kinda odd - it's good. I would have never ordered it had I not gotten a sample, saw it and thought 'oh damn - oh well, it was free' - loaded up a cart and proceeded to chain vape it until I was out and then thought 'oh damn, I'm out, that was good stuff'.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
I vaped a 5ml bottle nonstop and still can't describe it. The flavor changes the longer you vape it. It is a lighter flavor, definitely has some citrus to it and a bit of floral notes. It's kinda refreshing, kinda odd - it's good. I would have never ordered it had I not gotten a sample, saw it and thought 'oh damn - oh well, it was free' - loaded up a cart and proceeded to chain vape it until I was out and then thought 'oh damn, I'm out, that was good stuff'.

Yeah, reminds me of MI after the VB crew left...We were dividing up the spoils and deciding who gets the last bottle of Hypnotic Mist!! It's soooooo good...I can't wait to get home today, should have my 30ml bottle in the mailbox!! :D

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
How would you describe hypnotic mist?

It seems to taste like different things to everybody, but to me, it hits me as a bit of orange, with a bit of pineapple, topped off with some floral flavors (maybe lavender?) I'm probably way off, but that's my best guess - Really light, pleasant flavor overall. Very nice, especially if your mouth is worn out and needs something on the lighter side. Just my humble 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread