• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tucson & Southern AZ Vapers Congregate Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
In hopes you all can find each other and maybe start up a monthly Social get together here is a thread for just you guys! I know it is hard to travel to Phoenix socials. I'm pretty sure there are at least 8 of you down there!!

If you can find a place to vape, set up a meeting date and get something going in Tucson! PM other Tucson and Sierra Vista, etc. members to let them know that you are getting together! They may have stopped checking in on VIP since they don't make socials.

Have fun getting to know each other!!
xxx000
Hellen

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Howdy everyone in southern Arizona, and anyone else looking in! I'm Arvid and while I am far from the social icon that Hellen is I do want to welcome everyone this direction. I would love to meet with more people from this area beyond the ones I have introduced to E-Cigs directly. Lets see what we can come up with over the next few weeks, I know there are quite a few of us around so stop on in and say hello!

Last edited:

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
If that was indoors, there is another potential to put on our list. I know they have a nice outdoors area as well to use. I figure Danny's has a good back yard area with lots of space but not really great areas indoors. And of course there is always something like the Safe House which has a large area upstairs that we could coop during the right time of the day. Hmm but we will need to get some more people in here first!

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Good to meet you Man. So have you seen any particular establishments around here that are vape friendly? Good to meet others in Tucson.

Ax

Okay I am not really a bar-fly since I am so busy with school, but I did go to the Fox and the Hound (Ina/La Cholla) for the past two Wednesdays and I vaped there. I didn't ask for permission...I just did it...and I don't know if anyone saw me doing it or not, I just know that no-one said anything to me. Keep in mind though, I was there for a Karaoke contest that my mother is hosting and the contest is held in kind of a seperate room from the main bar (there is only one waitress working that room and bartenders and managers wouldn't have really seen me)

Anyway...I'm going to friend you both if that is okay :rolleyes:

Maybe we can pull something together. I order all of my supplies from V4L and vape a KR808 but I have some wonderful juices that I would be happy to bring and share if and when we all meet!

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
I have vaped at the Red Garter Bar and Grill without issue. I don't know how the Management feels about it, though.

I used to Love to hang out @ the Red Garter! It's been years though! That might be a great place to meet up ~ much closer to my side of town than Fox/Hound (I'm midtown/central)

If/When we organize something ~ I vote for Red Garter!

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
If that was indoors, there is another potential to put on our list. I know they have a nice outdoors area as well to use. I figure Danny's has a good back yard area with lots of space but not really great areas indoors. And of course there is always something like the Safe House which has a large area upstairs that we could coop during the right time of the day. Hmm but we will need to get some more people in here first!

I am not familiar with either of these...but I have never been a stranger to new adventures and trying to new things. So whatever you all decide is fine with me!

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Hey all! There is just SO MUCH info on the forum I think it is impossible to keep up with it all. I ran across this info while stalking the forum for possible negative side health effects of vaping. I think it is worthy of posting in case anyone hasn't run across it yet.

It's quite interesting that PG and vaping could turn out to be a very healthy habit!

Just thought I'd share....

Medicine: Air Germicide - TIME

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Feel free to friend and that's a fine location with me if/when we find a group to get together. I am within a couple miles of the Red Garter.

I as well would be willing to share many varieties of juice. I make use of a few different models, 510, 901 and kr808 and have juices from a hand full of different places, yet am always looking for alternatives. Now if we can just scare a couple more members into here......

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Feel free to friend and that's a fine location with me if/when we find a group to get together. I am within a couple miles of the Red Garter.

I as well would be willing to share many varieties of juice. I make use of a few different models, 510, 901 and kr808 and have juices from a hand full of different places, yet am always looking for alternatives. Now if we can just scare a couple more members into here......

Ok awesome. I would love to check out your 510 model. I almost bought one last night because I have heard great things about it...but I shyed away because it looks complicated. I'll let you teach/demonstrate to me how it works! Yay! I look forward to that.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Another Tucsonian here reporting in! I'd totally show up for a local meet. I have a 510 and a 401 to bring for the fun. I'm not familiar with the red garter, but google maps knows of it I'm sure :D I'm central too.

Zorba! Yay! Another Tucson Member! Woo hoo. Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Ima friend you :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread