• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tucson & Southern AZ Vapers Congregate Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
catch up with me when you get back in town next week, Pam says get your .... over for a dinner with us :)
will be at c-note next couple of nights vaping and live streaming the band. got in bulk of all flavourart flavors so going to be blending a few new items. dying to try the clove myself :)

ninjaijr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
AZ
just wanted to say hi and see how thing in Tucson are doing vaping-wise....im excited to hear we will have a vendor here :)... anyhow im very soon to be vaping....first order was yesterday (less than 12 hours ago...lol) so im still waiting on my shipment. order was from V4L...any locals know the average eta is from the date of shipment....it didn't ship yesterday. i guess it was to late in the day but hopefully it does today.

:cool:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hey y'all,

Sorry if I just missed it, but we are getting a vendor in Tucson? Who? And what will they sell? I'm glad to hear it! Even if it is just juice, that would be great. I think I'm pretty well set up for a bit on gear. I have been vaping a Joye 510 for a few months now, but I just bought a Vypr 510 from Vaprlife, a SS Shorty T-Tip (Supersix), and three Low Resistence 510 atties (which are freakin' awesome, by the way) from Nhaler. I had to miss the last meeting, but I'm hoping I'll be able to join soon.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
just wanted to say hi and see how thing in Tucson are doing vaping-wise....im excited to hear we will have a vendor here :)... anyhow im very soon to be vaping....first order was yesterday (less than 12 hours ago...lol) so im still waiting on my shipment. order was from V4L...any locals know the average eta is from the date of shipment....it didn't ship yesterday. i guess it was to late in the day but hopefully it does today.

:cool:

Hey there. I've been away from the forum for a bit now ~ but I am in Tucson and I order from V4L. I usually get my shipments in 2 - 3 business days. If you ordered on a Thursday, you should expect shipment on Monday or Tuesday. If you ordered on a Friday ~ probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
So when are we going to do another meetup? It's been close to a month. mauisun's got a boat load of flavors and proposed doing a mixing party.

My schedule would allow me to attend another social between May 18th - May 31st. Besides those dates ~ unfortunately I won't be able to join Y'all.

I have applied to become a site supporter. Not sure on exactly how all the rules work but I just wanted to say, you all are a bunch of fine folk. Truly enjoy breaking bread and drinking wine with you all. so if I become a supporter, and I can no longer post in here, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you.
my home, and my bbq are always open to you all. the bonfires are legendary and you all are welcome to gather once a month with us and all our friends at anytime.
and Helen? thanks my dear, you are a peach :)

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Maui!!! Congratulations for becoming official!! Cant wait to try out what all you have come up with. I know I've been out of touch, Lot of personal stuff keeping me busy. Make sure to PM when you have a suppliers section setup here so we can come by and say hi!!!

Some of those are funny Mary Thanks!

sklammy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Well Sorry folks, been a busy month. Also one of my dogs died just after our last meeting :( and I needed a few weeks to recover. So I apologize for the lack of communication. Congrats Maui hope it goes great! I was thinking about going to the C-note this sat. Anyone interested? Maybe we can get a bigger group going this time..I'll bring some juice to trade. Also have a few 510 batts and other odds and ends I don't use that I'll also bring. Maybe a little e-cig swap meet. Any takers? Dave

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
I think we can get one together in the second half of May; I know its been brought up. I would like to get people's opinion here on the location. Were we good with C-note again? We have been a little out of touch but I am definitely up for one.

And Welcome!!! Throwrats what part of Tucson are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread