Tuesday is going to be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
I've purchased allot of vaping supplies last week. I wont say how much it all cost. :) You all know what it cost to vape anyways. A bunch of Reos, attys, juice, batteries... They are all going to be here Tuesday. It's gonna be like Christmas came early this year!!!

Happy Memorial Day, hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

-mrengles

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306619816.001623.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306619816.001623.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 85

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I've purchased allot of vaping supplies last week. I wont say how much it all cost. :) You all know what it cost to vape anyways. A bunch of Reos, attys, juice, batteries... They are all going to be here Tuesday. It's gonna be like Christmas came early this year!!!

-mrengles

Hope the batteries get there first, they come with a charge though, you can still vape on one and charge the other. You will be totally insane with all of that stuff!

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
and use a lower level nic juice and drink more hyrdating fluids. :laugh:

I understand drinking plenty of fluids, when I first started vaping I would feel very dry in the mouth and throat. Drinking lots of water did the trick.

But why lower my nicotine level? I have no problems with 24mg @5volts on a passthrough.

I started at 18mg and was still craving analogs. 24mg fixed the urges. I really don't want to start craving cigs again by lower my nicotine.

Your reasoning? Is there something I'm overlooking or not understanding about these Reo's and high nic levels?

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I understand drinking plenty of fluids, when I first started vaping I would feel very dry in the mouth and throat. Drinking lots of water did the trick.

But why lower my nicotine level? I have no problems with 24mg @5volts on a passthrough.

I started at 18mg and was still craving analogs. 24mg fixed the urges. I really don't want to start craving cigs again by lower my nicotine.

Your reasoning? Is there something I'm overlooking or not understanding about these Reo's and high nic levels?

LOL....sorry...perhaps I should clarify.... First, I'm not saying lower your nic level permanently...just for the first day-ish or so.
Then...the only reason I say this is because we all have hit the REO running our normal juice...but enjoyed our vape so immensly that we just kept vaping. It is much easier to just lower the nic level and enjoy your vape for as long as you feel necessary. Many have chosen to not heed the advice and ended up green around the gills so-to-speak. :laugh: That's all....nothing serious.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY

:):):) Just the first day or two. The REO is so good and amazing you will vape 3X more than with any other mod the first couple of days. Don't fight it, just work around it. We have all done it.

I didn't lower my nic, I just went till I got sick and stopped for a few hours (napped actually) then got up and vaped till I was dizzy again.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
:):):) Just the first day or two. The REO is so good and amazing you will vape 3X more than with any other mod the first couple of days. Don't fight it, just work around it. We have all done it.

I didn't lower my nic, I just went till I got sick and stopped for a few hours (napped actually) then got up and vaped till I was dizzy again.

Maybe I'll cut my juice with some VG to lower my nic.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
screw it, I still vape at 24mg. I go through 3ml/day, if that.
Love the upload!! I knew you were OCD, but that app is awesome!!!
Please hope that your batts are ready & charged when your new babies arrive!!!! Easily open the package though.......don't want mini & grand parts flying everywhere (like they did once in my house)

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
screw it, I still vape at 24mg. I go through 3ml/day, if that.
Love the upload!! I knew you were OCD, but that app is awesome!!!
Please hope that your batts are ready & charged when your new babies arrive!!!! Easily open the package though.......don't want mini & grand parts flying everywhere (like they did once in my house)

Have you received your menthol ice yet?

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas

-mrengles

mrengles,

I'm in the same boat. I've ordered a grand, a mini, about 10 drip tips, about 10-15 bottles of juice, attys, batteries, a few other assorted goodies, plus business cards from the ECF and a few other vendors. I'm not sure when they'll get here, but I'm CRAZY excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread