Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Vaping the tuna tonight. It tastes like canned tuna, which is a bit of a disappointment to me (was hoping for raw), but it is surprisingly vapable! If you find the roasted chicken to be to your taste, you will like the tuna as well. I actually prefer the tuna. Both can be improved with a little pepper and/or oregano liquid.

I'm getting mad vapor out of it for some reason :)

And one of my cats is looking rather confused :)

....but I won't be getting a 120ml bottle anytime soon.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
One thing to note: The flavor of canned tuna will linger in your throat for some hours after vaping this.

I can't say that I really enjoy the tuna or the roasted chicken, but they aren't gag-inducing either. Some savories (pepper, oregano, green tea, etc) are among my favorites, so I feel there's no real choice but to try them out from time to time. There is no objective reason that people should prefer vapor that tastes like custard to vapor that tastes like tuna. That said, I rate the custard at 500 times better then the tuna :)

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Look, I'd love to, but I'm allergic to all seafood. Since all FSUSA flavours are so very true to what the represent, I'm sure I would die. If not for that damned allergy I'd just be loading my cart up with 120mls each of crab and tuna! I may be lying about that last bit

Since you're only allergic to seafood, I look forward to reading your reviews on Baby Back Ribs, Garlic Bread, Peppered Jerky, and Spaghetti. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread